This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has there been an Ice/Electric Dual-Type yet?

#11NeonDragon9000Posted 4/28/2013 9:36:20 PM
nro87 posted...
MrFingers07 posted...
You know, serebii.net is a wonderful place for questions like this.

Personally if I had a question like this that I want answered I would use the GameFAQs forum plus the internet. And most of the time GameFAQs ends up being faster with the answer than not.

Just saying. TC got his answer in 20 seconds, navigating though the internet and finding the answer usually takes more than that.

It takes you that long to search serebii? Wow. Sorry.

I'm not surprised considering how poorly the website is laid out.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#12Cpt_CalamityPosted 4/29/2013 12:27:12 AM
I already new the answer, but just to prove a point I'll post this anyways.

I just opened up a new tab and searched "Electric type Pokemon" on Google. Bulbapedia popped up, I clicked on it, and clicked on "half electric type Pokemon" and scrolled down scanning the dual types. Found an Electric/Ice type Pokemon, Rotom Frost.

Whole process took me 11 seconds (I actually timed it), and it had zero dependance on when another person was going to answer my question, if anyone else bothered to answer it at all.
---
Where is my desk?
#13Swamp-marsh-mudPosted 4/29/2013 4:03:51 AM
You also got Bulbapedia, search for electric type, and there you go all electric type Pokemons.
#14Sir WillPosted 4/29/2013 8:29:58 AM
Swamp-marsh-mud posted...
You also got Bulbapedia, search for electric type, and there you go all electric type Pokemons.

That would be the easiest method I think. But there's nothing wrong with asking here either.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#15Swamp-marsh-mudPosted 4/29/2013 12:32:19 PM
Sir Will posted...

That would be the easiest method I think. But there's nothing wrong with asking here either.

I 'm not saying that's a bad choice either. I'd like to get my answers quickly, but if you want to find your answer here that's fine in my book to. The world wide web is for everyone, use it as you see fit i always say:).
#16masa8munePosted 5/1/2013 1:48:08 PM(edited)
Sir Will posted...

I 'm not saying that's a bad choice either. I'd like to get my answers quickly, but if you want to find your answer here that's fine in my book to. The world wide web is for everyone, use it as you see fit i always say:).

no...it's not for everyone do you even UNDERSTAND what you're saying>?

the internet is an horrible place, everyone who touches/looks at the internet gets addicted to it resulting to trauma,death and the sort...

*obvious sarcasm*
---
Still waiting for fire emblem awakening in Europe.