This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 11!

#111Chandler014Posted 5/4/2013 11:46:57 AM
TYLER'S Story
Vortex became enveloped in Darkness.
Atlas: That's not good....
Vortex: You will all be destroyed....
The ground crumbled away, Tyler flew up, followed by Atlas and Azure.
Azure: How am i...?!
Tyler: The Gravity here is breaking down more.
Vortex transformed into a Black, Heartless version of this:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/225/e/2/MMD_Xemnas_Dragon_DL_by_Valforwing.jpg

(Boss Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUksSKIh_YI)
Vortex 2: I will destroy you All!
Tyler: We'll see about that!
(BOSS FIGHT #48 VORTEX, OVERLORD OF DARKNESS PHASE 2)
The V-Dragon Shot out several Rays of Darkness, Blasting the Group away.
Tyler: Whoa!
Azure: He's way stronger for sure...!
Vortex: Die!
The V-Dragon launched forward, And Knocked Tyler back, drilling into his Flesh.
Vortex: Firega Ray
The V-Dragon fired a Blast of Fire. Tyler barely dodged.
Atlas: Light Sword!
Azure: Astral Blast!
Tyler: Rexaura!
The three attacks hit the Dragon. It countered with several Spears of Darkness.
Tyler: Vortex, Snap out of it!
Vortex: Give up. You cannot awaken him. His Soul is mine!
Tyler: Then I'll just have to make sure we defeat you!
Tyler flew forward and Slashed at the Dragon.
Azure: Astral Blade!
The Two swung their swords onto the V-Dragon. It Countered by Sending a ray of light and darkness into the air, and the entire Distortion world became covered in Light/Dark mist.
Tyler: Ugh! It's sapping my energy...
Atlas: So is mine...
Azure: Light beats Demon, Dark beats Angel. It's both elements, so you both are being hit!
Vortex: I will destroy you!
The V-Dragon Zoomed forward, Piercing Azure and Atlas.
Tyler: I'll end this for good! Ultima Sword!
Astral: Astral Credillylad!
Atlas: Aura!
The Two Spells combined with The Magic Sword, and Tyler launched forward. The V-Dragon countered by Flying forward.
Vortex: You cannot best me now.... Foolish Child.
Tyler: Oh yeah? We'll see about that!
Atlas: Aura Sword!
The Two joined Tyler in hitting back the V-Dragon.
Vortex: Ugh! No.... You cannot beat me! I will not be Defeated!
Tyler: Put all your to strength to it!
Atlas: Right!
Azure: Got it!
The Three Swords began slashing back the V-Dragon.
Vortex: What?! No! I won't lose to three Scrawny Children! NO!!!!!
The Three Swords pierced Through the V-Dragon.
Tyler: Yes, we did it.
Vortex: Not yet. I still have plenty of power up my Sleeve!
The Entire Distortion world glowed Black. When the black mist Cleared, The Field was covered in Darkness. Vortex had Transformed again into this:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UrRg145z-Ws/T-SwAKutJpI/AAAAAAAABZ4/ViB0dOXzqvE/s1600/World_of_Chaos.png

Tyler: Time for round three.
Atlas: Healing light!
The Spell healed the Teams Wounds.
Azure: Thanks.
Vortex: You will not beat me now... I will destroy you.... i will send you away from existence!

TO BE CONTINUED....
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
Also Knight of the XEvent Organization. | XVII |
#112Astral_BeastPosted 5/4/2013 12:16:52 PM
Chandler014 posted...
TYLER'S Story
Vortex became enveloped in Darkness.
Atlas: That's not good....
Vortex: You will all be destroyed....
The ground crumbled away, Tyler flew up, followed by Atlas and Azure.
Azure: How am i...?!
Tyler: The Gravity here is breaking down more.
Vortex transformed into a Black, Heartless version of this:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/225/e/2/MMD_Xemnas_Dragon_DL_by_Valforwing.jpg

(Boss Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUksSKIh_YI)
Vortex 2: I will destroy you All!
Tyler: We'll see about that!
(BOSS FIGHT #48 VORTEX, OVERLORD OF DARKNESS PHASE 2)
The V-Dragon Shot out several Rays of Darkness, Blasting the Group away.
Tyler: Whoa!
Azure: He's way stronger for sure...!
Vortex: Die!
The V-Dragon launched forward, And Knocked Tyler back, drilling into his Flesh.
Vortex: Firega Ray
The V-Dragon fired a Blast of Fire. Tyler barely dodged.
Azure: Astral Blast!
Tyler: Rexaura!
The three attacks hit the Dragon. It countered with several Spears of Darkness.
Tyler: Vortex, Snap out of it!
Vortex: Give up. You cannot awaken him. His Soul is mine!
Tyler: Then I'll just have to make sure we defeat you!
Tyler flew forward and Slashed at the Dragon.
The Two swung their swords onto the V-Dragon. It Countered by Sending a ray of light and darkness into the air, and the entire Distortion world became covered in Light/Dark mist.
Tyler: Ugh! It's sapping my energy...
Atlas: So is mine...
Azure: Light beats Demon, Dark beats Angel. It's both elements, so you both are being hit!
Vortex: I will destroy you!
The V-Dragon Zoomed forward, Piercing Azure and Atlas.
Tyler: I'll end this for good! Ultima Sword!
Astral: Astral Credillylad!
Atlas: Aura!
The Two Spells combined with The Magic Sword, and Tyler launched forward. The V-Dragon countered by Flying forward.
Vortex: You cannot best me now.... Foolish Child.
Tyler: Oh yeah? We'll see about that!
Atlas: Aura Sword!
The Two joined Tyler in hitting back the V-Dragon.
Vortex: Ugh! No.... You cannot beat me! I will not be Defeated!
Tyler: Put all your to strength to it!
Atlas: Right!
Azure: Got it!
The Three Swords began slashing back the V-Dragon.
Vortex: What?! No! I won't lose to three Scrawny Children! NO!!!!!
The Three Swords pierced Through the V-Dragon.
Tyler: Yes, we did it.
Vortex: Not yet. I still have plenty of power up my Sleeve!
The Entire Distortion world glowed Black. When the black mist Cleared, The Field was covered in Darkness. Vortex had Transformed again into this:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UrRg145z-Ws/T-SwAKutJpI/AAAAAAAABZ4/ViB0dOXzqvE/s1600/World_of_Chaos.png

Tyler: Time for round three.
Atlas: Healing light!
The Spell healed the Teams Wounds.
Azure: Thanks.
Vortex: You will not beat me now... I will destroy you.... i will send you away from existence!

TO BE CONTINUED....

First Xemnas, Then Ansem...

>_>
---
Official Changeling of all Boards! Official Shadow Jirachi of TMI.
"What a lovely, but absolutely ridiculous sentiment."
#113Chandler014Posted 5/4/2013 12:21:19 PM
Astral_Beast posted...

>_>

I can't think of any other bosses that are in a Final or near Final Form and is Powerful in terms of Darkness. I was going to use a form based on Grima, but changed my mind. Should i change anything? Cause the battle with Vortex in the Ansem form will be the last Boss before the Final Boss. (Final boss being #50)
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#114PolimarioPosted 5/4/2013 1:23:43 PM
-Poli Draxis-

Poli Draxis looked towards the demon residental area from a craggy cliff.

Draxis ----- "Father's Library has to be somewhere here."

Stepping carefully, he traversed the steep terrain, jumping over the occasional magma flow. Down below were the torture regions. The land flattened out, and Poli sighed in relief.

Draxis --- "Phew, was worried I would get barbequed back there."
Kyurem ---- Yes. Look, we're just a short ways away from the residential area.
Draxis ----- "Let's go."

Poli began walking towards the area, across the rocks, focused on his target. Above, a bat-like demon silently trailed.

??? ----- "Nyeh heh nyeh! One of Mephistophele's friends? This could prove...beneficial..."

~~~~~

Upon reaching the Library, Poli headed towards Necrodium's office.

Draxis ---- "Mom told me he kept the deeper stuff with him."

Opening the door, Poli frowned as a picture of Twila and Necrodium stood facing him on the desk.

Draxis ---- "Nice way to bring up sad memories."

Heading to the antique bookshelf, Poli pulled out a book labeled: Otherworldly Demons.

He opened the book to a page of Akuro.

Akuro
A powerful entity with the ability to absorb others to boost itself. Originally from another dimension, this entity seeks to shroud the world into Eternal Darkness, by shutting out the sun. With a Dark Mirror, he can clone anything that peers into the mirror. Creator of the Satsui no Hado ability. Because efforts to locate this highly dangerous foe have all failed, it is to be assumed Akuro resides within a seperate realm.

Draxis ----- "So...we need to simply find a way into a realm?"
Kyurem ---- Appears to be that way.
Draxis ---- "Then lets go."

Putting the book back, Poli picked up the picture. Frozen tears fell down upon the floor, shattering.

He set down the picture, and walked out. As he opened the door...

??? ----- "Surprise, friend!"

The demon swiftly stabbed its stinger tail into Poli's abdomen. A burning, roaring pain sent him crumpling, and his vision began to falter. Before he fell to unconsciousness, he heard wings flapping, a sense of weightlessness, and a few somethings.

??? ---- "Pr.m...ubj....fo...Hor..ka..enom..."
---
Makuta Polimarix.
http://i.imgur.com/lvOxP1u.png
#115Astral_BeastPosted 5/4/2013 4:07:15 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Astral_Beast posted...

>_>

I can't think of any other bosses that are in a Final or near Final Form and is Powerful in terms of Darkness. I was going to use a form based on Grima, but changed my mind. Should i change anything? Cause the battle with Vortex in the Ansem form will be the last Boss before the Final Boss. (Final boss being #50)

It's fine, but I think you should get more ideas.
---
#116Chandler014Posted 5/4/2013 7:25:39 PM
I'm out. Good night.

(My Goals tomorrow: 1. Finish Battle with Final Vortex. 2. Begin Endgame. 3. Begin Final Boss fight.)
---
#117Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 1:09:26 AM
"Wellspring Cave... I can not believe I had not thought of this sooner," Geryon spoke, the Lunar Flare emerging from the portal and breaking through the ceiling of the cave. Rubble poured down on the smoking, convulsing machine, but the pieces simply glanced off its heavy, black metal exterior.

Musik: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qks9lT30XEo

"Eheheh... Ahahahahah!!! How ironic, that his escape from doom in Hell is what shall bring about his doom in this world!" Geryon laughed, stroking the sleek Demonsteel machine. "Oh, but I won't kill him immediately. First, I shall restrain him. Then, I'll make him watch as the his friends and the world he loves so much burns!! It'll be so delicious..."

He bound gracefully to the top of the machine, with some help from his rocket-powered hooves. He then sheathed his lance, and operated the controls of the machine.

"Lunar Flare! Amplify trace darkness. Recover trail data!"

The control panel lit up and began making various calculations on the screen. Then, a full visible black line appeared on the map, showing a trail that led to...

"The Land of the Rising Sun? Whatever is he doing there?... That doesn't matter. What does matter is that his demise draws near. Lunar Flare! Set course to follow PATH A, travel mode rush!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

"I can feel it now... Ah, such power..." Aster said, gazing at his now-glowing hands. Yggdrasil was behind him, the leaves now a dead brown color. Hyacinthe suddenly stood up, but Aster flung a bolt of Light energy at him, casting him into the wall of the cavern. "Fool! You have no right to oppose me. Opposing me makes you a traitor! Is that what you are!?"

"There... are... no... demons..." Hyacinthe managed to wheeze.

"Oh really? The World Tree's power gave me heightened senses. I can smell their stench on this planet!" Aster shouted, now floating in the air. "I will rid this planet of all of them. Then I'll go straight to Hell AND FINISH THE JOB!!!"

"Big plans, eh?" Crow remarked. "Reminds me of a certain overpowered--"

The Quilfish was blasted by a light-bolt as well. "Quiet, vermin!" Aster ordered. He then turned to Hyacinthe once more. "You know, I had high hopes for you. I thought you'd be the one to win me the war against the demons, and then win me the throne of Archangel. That's why I had signed your life away for your power... The power currently stealing your life away."

"...what?..." Hyacinthe spoke, barely lucid.

"You were but a tool to me, 'son'!" Aster laughed. "A tool that would make my name known. But you failed, and I have no further use for you now. I must take matters into my own hands."
---
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google.
#118PolimarioPosted 5/5/2013 5:21:06 AM
??? ----- "Wakie Wakie! Nyeh heh neh!"

Poli slowly awoke to a bizarre sight. As he regained himself, he examined his surroundings. Stalagtites hung down next to him. Down below, the torture chambers. He felt a sticky substance around his body, one that restrained him. Confused at first, he realized he was in a cacoon.

Draxis --- What?
Kyurem --- We're....trapped.
??? ---- "Morning sleepy heads, NYEH HEH! You have knowledge...I want it!"

The bat like demon roosted nearby, clutching a stalagtite with its clawed feet. The scorpion stinger swung methodically, and the spider like head's eyes all bore into Poli.

Horde ---- "My name...is Horde. I want to know where Mephistopheles is...and you want this!"

The demon held up a vial containing a strange liquid.

Draxis --- "I don't understand."
Horde ---- "Nyeh heh! I want Mephistopheles tortured, maimed, and killed! Geryon is not the only one out for him!"
Draxis --- "...And the vial?"
Horde ---- "Nyeh. This vial is the only cure for my Hordika venom. A venom that kills...or brings out the feral beast in all of us!"

Feeling around, Poli noticed little spikes on the cacoon penetrating his skin. Probably releasing this venom.

Horde --- "Wouldn't be horrible? All your work to avoid becoming a mad beast...undone by a simple sting. Tell me where Mephistopheles is..."

Horde dangled the vial.

Horde --- "Or forever be a monster! NYEH HEH NEH!"

Poli squirmed inside the caccoon, angered.

Draxis ---- Ragh! I...no...as much as I don't want to become a beast...no. Mephy's my friend. How could I betray him?
Kyurem ---- Poli...I feel...slipping...
Draxis ---- "I'd rather rot in Tartarus than help you destroy my friend!"
Horde ----- "And so you chose. Tata!"

Horde took flight, mocking Poli, then dropped the vial. It spun as it fell, faster and faster, until the magma below consumed it in fiery flames. Poli began to feel tingling, and began roaring out in pain. He felt his body forcibly change, mutate, transform.

Draxis ----- "Grrr-GRAAAAGAGHHH!!!"
Kyurem ---- Poli...I'm...sorry...for putting you...through all of this.

As Kyurem's soul and mind slipped into Poli's, forcibly merged, Poli burst out of the caccoon, no longer identifiable, and began falling.

Horde ---- "NYEH! NYEH HEH! NYEH HEH NEH! Have a nice trip!"

Poli roared out, as Horde departed, flying into the portal Poli entered Hell through. Poli met hard rock, as his body gave way to gravity-induced pain...magma bubbling next to him...
---
Makuta Polimarix.
http://i.imgur.com/lvOxP1u.png
#119PolimarioPosted 5/5/2013 7:43:49 AM
"Urgh..."

Poli's body ached everywhere, as he struggled to get up. The sweltering heat of the magma around him made movement groggy. But, he managed to get up.

Draxis ---- "Kyurem...we...we're all right."

Nothing. Poli grew worried.

Draxis ---- "KYUUUUUREM!!!"

Still nothing. Poli knew he was still fused with Kyurem; his icy aura chilled the toasty surroundings. But...the presence...gone. Poli spread his wings and rose out of that magma pit.

His body structure felt different. The Hordika venom, Poli recalled. It mutated him. Affected his mind, for he felt a feral urge, that he was suppressing.

Draxis ---- "Did...did the venom literally make me...and Kyurem, one in body AND mind?"

Upon reaching the portal, Poli sulked. Kyurem. Gone, absorbed within Poli by the Hordika Venom. The being that helped him in those long, brutal years of exile. Gone.

Draxis ---- "If I ever get my hands on that demon again..."

Poli stepped through the portal, returning to the Scorched Slab. He closed the Hell portal, and looked at his reflection in the water.

His appearance was atrocious. His body was the shape of demon dragons, due to his demon DNA and that of Kyurem when they were fused. Yet his body held the nimble stature of his angel DNA. His horns were iced over, his right arm iced as well, and his tail? The tail of Kyurem-B. He tried to switch Formes, but couldn't. Horde's Hordika venom locked Poli within Kyurem's Black Forme. Poli lost his fire. The Triad was gone.

Draxis ----- "I'm no longer a Sign Fuser...but a freakish Hybrid. One...with a feral side."

He let out a laugh riddled with madness.

Draxis ---- "How fitting, isn't it? This abomination I've become...it suits a mass murderer like myself."

Amist the laughter, Poli broke down in tears, his mental state decaying due to the venom.

Draxis ----- "What's worse? To die? Or to forever look like this...the monster."

Gathering himself, Poli frowned.

Draxis ---- "I...no. There's no stopping it. I feel it. The venom, acting upon me, turning me into a feral creature...

If I'm going to end up like that again...by golly I'm going to ensure Akuro and Prekura go down before I do."

Poli began to fly out, taking a last glance at his reflection.

And...I'll never get...to see my children...
---
Makuta Polimarix.
http://i.imgur.com/XLNKH.gif
#120Astral_BeastPosted 5/5/2013 8:47:08 AM
The World got Bumped into Bumpemon
---