This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 11!

#121Chandler014Posted 5/5/2013 9:11:51 AM
TYLER'S Story
Vortex had transformed into a huge monster tied to a ship.
Tyler: Whoa.
Atlas: It's in it's final stage.
Vortex: You will all drown in darkness!!!
Azure: What do we do?!
(Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ScQuyWh48)
Tyler: We have to finish this! Once. And. For. ALL!
(BOSS #49 VORTEX, OVERLORD OF DARKNESS FINAL PHASE)
Vortex then fired a large Fire Blast at Tyler. He dodged, but was hit by rays of Light.
Tyler: Ugh!
Atlas: Light Sword!
Azure: Astral Blast!
The Blast hit Vortex, but didn't phase him. The Sword was blocked by a barrier.
Tyler: What the?!
Tyler flew towards Vortex, but was blocked off.
Vortex: Darkness Comes in many shapes. Darkness Is ETERNAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tyler: Grr.... We have to counter with Magic!
Atlas: Right.
Azure: Got it!
Vortex fired another blast of Fire at Atlas, blasting him back, then hit by Rays of Darkness.
Atlas: Gwa..... Aura!
Tyler: Rexaura!
Azure: Astral Light!
The Three Spells combined into a powerful light Spell, and hit Vortex directly. It Severed the Barrier.
Tyler: Now!
Tyler flew past the barrier. Atlas and Azure were blocked off.
Azure: Tyler!
Tyler: Don't worry!
Atlas: Behind you!
Tyler looked back and saw a Barely human looking Vortex hovering over him, stabbing him with a Twin Bladed Masamune.
Vortex: You cannot Stop me!
Azure: Hang on!
Tyler: Ugh.... Rexaura!
The Spell didn't phase much.
Tyler: (Damn it.) Credillylad!
The Spell blasted back Vortex, lowering the barrier again. Azure slipped in, leaving Atlas out.
Vortex: Die into Darkness!
Vortex raised his Twin blade Masamune, and Spears of Darkness impaled Azure.
Azure: Urk!
Tyler: How dare you... Shinus Sword!
Tyler's sword glowed with light, and he swung it at Vortex, lowering the barrier. Atlas came in.
Atlas: Finally. Now to finish this!
Vortex: You cannot stop Darkness!
Tyler: We need to collaberate our blasts together. After that. I'll use my Sword to end this.
Atlas: Right.
Azure: Okay.
Vortex summoned several more Spears of Darkness, impaling the Three.
Atlas: Gwa!
Azure: Urk!
Vortex then summoned several Rays of Light, Darkness, and Astral. They hit the Group.
Tyler: Ah! He's trying to weaken us...
Atlas: Yeah....
Astral: Hm.
Vortex: Why aren't you dying...?
Tyler: Now! Credillylad!
Atlas: Aura!
Azure: Astral Credillylad!
The Three Spells combined, and Hit Vortex's Body directly.
Vortex: AAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL NOT DESTROY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tyler: Now for the end! Ultima... SWORD!
Tyler launched forward, and Sliced through The Monstrosity that was Vortex.
Vortex: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vortex Transformed into his Human form, Unconscious. A portal of light appeared, sweeping the Four into it. Tyler lost Consciousness.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
Also Knight of the XEvent Organization. | XVII |
#122Chandler014Posted 5/5/2013 10:24:07 AM
TYLER'S Story
Erika: Tyler! Wake up!
Tyler regained consciousness. Erika and the others were looking at him, Relieved.
Tyler: Ugh....What....
Atlas: You did it. You defeated Vortex.
Tyler looked at his side, and Vortex was still unconscious.
Azure: Now, all those souls may rest in peace....
???: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You FOOLS!
Tyler: Ah!
Tyler saw a Dark Figure appear over Vortex.
The Ancient Evil: Hahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You fools thought you had stopped my resurrection, Didn't you? Well, Truth is. You only made my Resurrection come further!
Tyler: No! But how?!
The Ancient Evil: In order for me to be revived. I needed a few Essences from a few weaklings. I needed the Essences of three Powerful Warriors, one being a Pokemon. These were Vortex, Wynn, and Arceus. Then i needed the Blood of the twin gods to be splattered across. Finally, I needed a host that wielded great Darkness, and a being with Great Light. These were again Vortex and Wynn. Now, I SHALL BE REVIVED!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The whole ground shook. Darkness and light swarmed around the Ancient Evil.
Tyler: No! This can't be happening!
Atlas: We got to get away! NOW!
Vortex got back up.
Vortex: Ugh.... No! Brother! Get Away from here, Now!
Tyler: Vortex?!
Erika: You don't die, do you?!
Vortex: Brother, Please. Listen to me for once. We have to get away from here, ASAP!!!!
Tyler: ..We'll deal with you later. Come!
The group ran away from the Ancient Evil, Vortex followed. A flash of Light and Darkness covered the Ancient Evil, and When it cleared, a Being hovered over Several Pits of Darkness. The being opened it's Red Eyes.
???: Finally. I have been Reawakened!
(Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpOU4HtDxMo)
Tyler: The Ancient Evil!
???: I am known better by another name, Impudent Boy.
The Figure raised it's hand. Tyler was forced into the Wall.
???: I am....
The Figure took off it's hood. It Revealed several Wings, holding a Double-Edged Masamune. It had Black Armor with Green Linings on it, With a Dark Tree Sign on it's Shoulder.
Destroya: I am Destroya! The Being made several thousands of years ago during the 1st war. The Being who surpassed the Ancient Dragons! The Manipulative Virages! I Am Greater then even The Twin Gods!
Tyler: Destroya..... The Bio-mechanical God of Destruction....
Vortex: You! You tricked me!
Destroya: Yes, I did. You played a valuable part in my Resurrection. Now then....
Destroya puller his hand down. A hole going into the Earth's core appeared below him.
Tyler: Whoa!
Destroya: I will be down there, Preparing for the Destruction of this World. Come down if you dare to die a most terrible death.
The God Descended down, and Disappeared.
Azure: What do we do?!
Tyler looked up. There was a huge ray of light in the sky.
Tyler: We first should wait to see if anyone decides to come. If not, Go down there and finish things off.
Erika: Right.
Xalier: Got it.
Zora: Hm.
Azure: Okay.
Vortex: I'll make that stupid God pay...
Atlas: Yes, Sir.
Tyler: We move out soon! Let's rest up while we wait.

(If anyone wants their Characters to come, Do so. My Next Scene will be the Beginning of the Endgame for my Characters.)
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#123willingmessPosted 5/5/2013 10:28:37 AM
Selena: Hiyah!

With a twisted crashing noise, The Erika bot fell before Selena hewn in two!

Sadie: Good job! But now it's my turn!

Selena looked over to see a fully regenerated Sadie destroying the Tyler bot....

Selena: That means... the only one left is...

Pryce Bot: Me.

Selena could only just barely block the strike coming from Pryce...

Pryce Bot: You are too dangerous... and must be neutralized.

Pryce: (looking down from the legendary plane) Aww c'mon... I don't sound like that!

With that, the battle continues, raging on and on... Neither side giving much ground... But due to his sheer power... It was inevitable....

Pryce bot had trapped the two in a corner, the both of them desperately fending off his blows! Until finally, he knocked away whatever weapons they were holding.

Pryce Bot: This, is to restore justice! Hii-Urrrgghhh....

Suddenly, through his gut, appeared a sword....

Willingmess: *sigh* You guys were lucky, The real Pryce would've never fallen prey to that.

Pryce: (still in the legendary plane) How'd he know that?

Willingmess: I may or may not have too much knowledge of my family's dealing's with the world...

Selena: Who're you talking to?

Booooooommm!!

Suddenly, Willingmess turns around to see that the rest of the bots have been taken care of by the rest!

Willingmess: It doesn't matter now.... All that matters... is defeating Pudding!

Pudding: Who.... me? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
---
I really should stop changing my sig! ^_^
#124PolimarioPosted 5/5/2013 10:41:15 AM
-Poli Draxis-

My life...I was once normal. But...Kyurem happened. I found out I am to stop Akuro. I will prevent Prekura's schemes. Before I-

As he was flying, he felt shockwaves ripple. A commotion in the far distance was visible.

Draxis ---- "Hmm?"

Poli made his way to the point of interest.

~~~~~

A large hole. Tyler's group. Poli landed.

Tyler ---- "You came! W-what happened to you?"
Draxis ---- "Demon after Mephy injected me with Hordika venom. What caused this?"
Erika ---- "The Ancient Evil, Destroya..."
Draxis ---- "Never heard of him."
Tyler ---- "Let's just say that he's going to destroy the world unless we stop him."

Poli peered down the large hole. He cracked his knuckles.

Draxis ---- "I've got some time before the venom corrupts me fully. I'll aid you guys in stopping this Destroya, then I'll be off to handle Akuro and Prekura."
---
Makuta Polimarix.
http://i.imgur.com/XLNKH.gif
#125Chandler014Posted 5/5/2013 10:51:22 AM
Polimario posted...
-Poli Draxis-

My life...I was once normal. But...Kyurem happened. I found out I am to stop Akuro. I will prevent Prekura's schemes. Before I-

As he was flying, he felt shockwaves ripple. A commotion in the far distance was visible.

Draxis ---- "Hmm?"

Poli made his way to the point of interest.

~~~~~

A large hole. Tyler's group. Poli landed.

Tyler ---- "You came! W-what happened to you?"
Draxis ---- "Demon after Mephy injected me with Hordika venom. What caused this?"
Erika ---- "The Ancient Evil, Destroya..."
Draxis ---- "Never heard of him."
Tyler ---- "Let's just say that he's going to destroy the world unless we stop him."

Poli peered down the large hole. He cracked his knuckles.

Draxis ---- "I've got some time before the venom corrupts me fully. I'll aid you guys in stopping this Destroya, then I'll be off to handle Akuro and Prekura."

Didn't you also want to do something with Draxis and Vortex? Because since Vortex is there, you can do whatever you wanted to do with Draxis on him.
---
#126Dreadtion2Posted 5/5/2013 12:47:45 PM(edited)
Zri: RUN!
Vyra: *puts a finger on Axiom's chest* when this is over, you and me will battle it out in the hall of origin
Axiom: yo Zri if little Ms. critic dies its your fault
Zri: if Vyra dies i will kill you all
Axiom: ooooooo
Zenith, and Xerox: *facepalm*
Zenith: hey where are Temp and Isthmus

Up in the sky were two dots flying away from the battle

Temp: hey remember Jace
Isthmus: oh yeah we should g- *a grapple had gotten hold of Isthmus's leg*
Erato 1: looks like payday is coming early
Erato 2: yeah the boss will be delighted to see what we got
Erato 3: looks like the tab-
Axiom: * landed a roundhouse kick on the Erato square in the neck* what where you thinking
Temp: relax
Isthmus: who are these guys *punched another Erato on the collarbone*

Zri and Vyra had appeared out of the shadows cast by the sun

Zri: let me give you the info on the Erato.
Vyra: they are bloodthirsty mutants who had been taught how to become the worlds most infamous criminals.
Zenith: so are they after you?
Zri and Vyra: yeah pretty much
Isthmus and Temp: wow you guys are so cool
Zenith and Xerox: true dat
Zri and Vyra: we know
Axiom: *fighting off the other Eratos* help
Zri, Vyra, Temp, Zenith, Isthmus and Xerox: *teleport to the battle frontier* good luck Axiom
---
official scientist of team miror. shadow pokemon: haunter
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#127Chandler014Posted 5/5/2013 12:40:49 PM
Before i get typing, What is Poli's Weapon? I know he's fused with Kyurem, but does he have a sword or something?
---
#128Dreadtion2Posted 5/5/2013 12:42:12 PM
Chandler014 posted...

If anyone wants their Characters to come, Do so. My Next Scene will be the Beginning of the Endgame for my Characters.

i might make team vernacular paradox join in on this battle against Destroya, or can my group work with Destroya?
---
#129Chandler014Posted 5/5/2013 12:46:37 PM
Dreadtion2 posted...
Chandler014 posted...

If anyone wants their Characters to come, Do so. My Next Scene will be the Beginning of the Endgame for my Characters.

i might make team vernacular paradox join in on this battle against Destroya, or can my group work with Destroya?

If Team Vernacular Paradox is Evil, yes. They can work with Destroya. I'm going to have my Group (And Poli) Kill Destroya though since this'll be my character's final battle. I can have my character's spare your's though if you want me too.
---
#130Dreadtion2Posted 5/5/2013 12:50:28 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Dreadtion2 posted...
Chandler014 posted...

If Team Vernacular Paradox is Evil, yes. They can work with Destroya. I'm going to have my Group (And Poli) Kill Destroya though since this'll be my character's final battle. I can have my character's spare your's though if you want me too.

yeah you should spare my group.
---