This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 11!

#161Chandler014Posted 5/6/2013 5:14:31 PM
Polimario posted...
Poli thought for a moment.

Draxis ----- "Ah, yes, you're that person I mentored briefly. Nice seeing you again."

Poli then quickly skimmes through the book Tyler gave him.

Draxis ---- "Huh. Wonder if this Destroya is aware of Prekura, Arcuextra's and Kuro's sister, Goddess of Preservation."

(Destroya knows, though if Poli asks him that I'll let you do that part before the Battle.)
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
Also Knight of the XEvent Organization. | XVII |
#162endergamer537Posted 5/6/2013 5:15:43 PM
Chandler014 posted...
protobakurion posted...
Chandler014 posted...
I'll get the beginning of the Endgame up tomorrow. I was working on it and almost had it done.... until my Annoying cat came and began sleeping on my Keyboard. Literally. Deleted my entire post. *Sigh*, Evil Cats.... Anyways, good night.

Just remember I am there to fight Axiom.

Got it.

I approve of Pokemon and this.
---
Official Boo of WF
Feel the RAAAAAWWWK!
#163Chandler014Posted 5/6/2013 5:18:27 PM(edited)
endergamer537 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
protobakurion posted...
Chandler014 posted...
I'll get the beginning of the Endgame up tomorrow. I was working on it and almost had it done.... until my Annoying cat came and began sleeping on my Keyboard. Literally. Deleted my entire post. *Sigh*, Evil Cats.... Anyways, good night.

Just remember I am there to fight Axiom.

Got it.

I approve of Pokemon and this.

Huh? When'd you get here...?

And why do you approve?
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
Also Knight of the XEvent Organization. | XVII |
#164Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 12:12:22 AM(edited)
Mephistopheles's eyes slowly fluttered open, and he found himself inside a cell... It look just as featureless and sterile as the medical facility. He lifted his head, and examined his surroundings. All was smooth and clean, despite being a cell for captives. The only thing that stood out were the bars, placed together so tightly that one could hardly even stick fingers between them. A blue glow punctuated tiny white tendrils danced about on the bars, giving the impression that they were very electrical. The captive demon carefully leaned forward, peeking between the bars...

He could see the other side.

He then grinned. "Perfect..."

He vanished with a ripple, and appeared on the other side of the bars... For a half-second. He immediately dissipated again and was pulled back into the cell, slamming against the wall with a painful crash.

"What in the..." he spoke, rubbing his head.

Angelica finally spoke up. "The grunt said something about some machine that attracts particles upon dissolution, or something. To put it simply, teleporting doesn't work..."

"They put us in the same cell?" Mephistopheles asked.

"Your observational skills are impeccable," Angelica responded sarcastically. "I think they wanna observe how an angel and demon interacts, or something."

"Observe us? But there aren't even any cameras in here," Mephistopheles pointed out.

"They're certainly an odd bunch," Angelica agreed.

They both sat down next to each other, and let out a big sigh.

Musik: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJksFw7I_94

"What are you doing here, anyway?" Mephistopheles asked. "I mean, I know about your mission, but why did you come to PokéEarth before then?"

Angelica stared into mid-air, sighing again. "I suppose I can tell you. To tell the truth... Well, I ran away. I ran away from Heaven, because they didn't accept that I loved someone who wasn't an angel."

Mephistopheles looked surprised at the revelation. "Th-there's someone on this planet you love? Who is it?"

Angelica smiled, and responded, "I'm not going to tell you that. Not yet, anyway. But, as I was saying, there was a certain non-angel being that I loved. My fellow angels wouldn't hear a word of it, though. My brother was the only person who supported me, but he wasn't enough to persuade the others. So, I ran away. I ran to PokéEarth, to find that person..."

She then hung her head and continued. "Soon, I realized how foolish that was. The one I fell for was nowhere to be found, and I lost everything because of my impulse. I blamed him for everything that happened, I blamed him for the problem I created. Of course, I realize now how immature that was, so I... returned to Heaven, with my tail between my legs. Ever since then, Arceus has made it his business to make life hard for me, but it's better than being lost, and alone."

"It's funny, really," Mephistopheles remarked. "We used to be at each other's throats every second of the day. Now, even you trust me enough to share your life story."

"It's not like we have anything better to do," Angelica replied. "Besides... I've grown to enjoy your company..."

"Did you just say that?"

"You just had to go and ruin the moment, didn't you?"
---
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google.
#165Number_0nePosted 5/7/2013 3:04:45 AM
Lancar
Once the truck had arrived at its destination, guards rushed out and took 2 people into the building. Lancar had watched carefully, curious about what was going on.

Is that a demon? Certainly seems like Lycanthron.

He transformed into a Weavile, and climbed up the building. On a high up floor, he carefully cut a small hole in a window and slipped through.

Now where could these people be?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stram

Stram picked himself up off the ground. He had taken a hard fall, but seemed to be mostly alright. But when he looked around, he saw that he was surrounded by guards.

Uh-oh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marle and Miki

They arrived at the crash site, only to see Lancar surrounded by guards.

"What should we do?" Miki asked.

"Umm...You follow them. I have to find something out, and it's better if we split up. This attack scattered their forces, but they'll be after me shortly. Follow them, and rescue Stram when you have a chance." Marle said.

"Got it." she transformed into a Honchkrow, and flew after the guards, who were dragging Stram off somewhere.

Marle pulled out Zade's cell phone and looked through the contact list. She found the number labelled RS scientist and placed the call.
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#166Astral_BeastPosted 5/7/2013 12:49:49 PM
Where is Dreaditon? He is now the bane of this RP!
---
Official Green Kirby of all Boards! Official Shadow Jirachi of TMI.
"What a lovely, but absolutely ridiculous sentiment."
#167Chandler014Posted 5/7/2013 1:27:13 PM
ENDGAME
Tyler: This Axiom is probably down there.
Jace: Hm. Fine.
Erika: .... So, What now?
Xalier: Guess we should get going, eh?
Tyler: Yes. Poli, Everyone. You ready?
Zora: Let's end this. Once and for all.
Atlas: For Wynn.... For Sayer.... I will defeat him! I Must Succeed!
Jace: I Don't Care, long as Axiom is down there.
Zenon: ... I am ready.
Azure: As the New King of Astral Plane, I must win this battle. I will need you guy's help though, So please.... Help me defeat this Monster!
Poli: Sure. I can always save the World again. (Besides, he might know something about Prekura...)
Erika: Ready!
Xalier: okay.
Vortex: I will make him regret Using me as his pawn!
Tyler: Okay then. Let's go!
The Group vegan running down a bunch of rock stairs that led to the Earth's Core.
(Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DenINiu3ag)
Erika: Ah! It's getting hotter...!
Tyler: We are going right into the Core of the world. That is to be expected. There's lava after there too.
Azure: Destroya chose a nice place to fight....
Zora: Tut, Yeah.
Tyler: Hopefully this doesn't slow you and Kyurem down, Poli.
Poli: I'm alright.
Atlas: He DID have Ho-Oh for awhile, so he might be accustomed to hot temperatures as well as cold.
Poli: Yeah.
The Group reached the Final Chamber. They Saw Destroya and Several others.
Jace: Axiom!
Destroya: Oh. So, You came for a death Wish? Fine. I can give you all it! Minions, prepare to strike!

TO BE CONTINUED....

(If Draxis wants to ask Destroya about Prekura, Then go ahead, Poli. If Not, then I'll let Proto do the fighting scene with Axiom and his group. Destroya will stay behind them inside a barrier as Final Boss, which I'll do that scene afterwards.)
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
http://vvcap.net/db/qgEHSaSCC74oYrm-RQn9.htp
#168PolimarioPosted 5/7/2013 1:38:39 PM
Draxis stared at the looming God.

Draxis ---- "Say, what's your relation to Prekura?"
Destroya ---- "The sister....of the Two Gods...HA!"
Draxis --- "Ha?"
Destroya ---- "She merely wishes the world to be cleansed! I seek destruction! I mock her goals...for they are not as destructive as mine! Why simply destroy life...when you can obliterate the planet?"
Draxis ----- "Hmm, I'd say she has you beat in the insanity department."

He looked at the magma around everyone, then puffed out a frosty gust.

Draxis ----- "Granted, the Hordika venom coursing within me is turning me feral...but I'll chill you off before I fall to it!"
---
Makuta Polimarix.
http://i.imgur.com/XLNKH.gif
#169Astral_BeastPosted 5/7/2013 3:11:32 PM
(Bump...)
---
Official Green Kirby of all Boards! Official Shadow Jirachi of TMI.
"What a lovely, but absolutely ridiculous sentiment."
#170Dreadtion2Posted 5/7/2013 3:27:59 PM
The group: Haaaaaai! *waving*
Axiom: So Jace whazzup?
Jace: I will not play your little games.
Zenith: here we go again
Destroya: Zri. Vyra go around and, strike from the shadows.
Zri & Vyra: Oh well *smiles and, fall into the shadows*
Jace: *sends out a mixed blast of lightning, wind and, rock* if you get hit by this your body will be burnt, swept away and ne pushed into the lava surrounding us.
Axiom: Sooooo?
Zenith: what are you doing?
Destroya: *watches as Axiom is killed right then and, there* Why did i choose these Insignificant creatures as my army?
Jace: well my work here is done *starts walking away*
Tyler: *shocked* that's it you just go kill Axiom and, walk away from a fight that could save or destroy the world?
Jace: yup *continues to walk away*
Axiom: not so fast *fire a blast that just misses Jace by one mille meter*
Jace: but how i killed you, your whole team saw it. Destroya saw it and my team saw it
Axiom: the game is not over
Isthmus: *twirling his weapons* Yay Axi you're alive
Temp: of course he's alive have you ever seen him die
Xerox: no
Isthmus: nope
Zenith: almost, he was fighting Hades and-
Axiom: *teleports to his team* now shut up
Zenith: fine
Both groups: *stricking multiple stances*
Destroya's group: FOR DEATH AND, THE END OF ALL. WE WILL KILL YOU!
Tyler's group: FOR LIFE AND, THE PROTECTION OF THE WORLD. WE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE!
Zri & Vyra: Good luck *they jumped out of the shadows. Zri's cube had changed into a molecular separator and, Vyra was charging up a shot to bring the dead to this fight*
Both groups: *charging at each other with all their power*
[moosik www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOCTVRcHPwE]

{i don't know if i did it right. feel free to give feedback. Proto did i do Jace right? And chandler did i do Tyler right?
---
official scientist of team miror. shadow pokemon: haunter
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420