This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 11!

#171Dreadtion2Posted 5/7/2013 2:32:19 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
Where is Dreaditon? He is now the bane of this RP!

Why?
---
official scientist of team miror. shadow pokemon: haunter
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#172Chandler014Posted 5/7/2013 3:32:56 PM
Dreadtion2 posted...
The group: Haaaaaai! *waving*
Axiom: So Jace whazzup?
Jace: I will not play your little games.
Zenith: here we go again
Destroya: Zri. Vyra go around and, strike from the shadows.
Zri & Vyra: Oh well *smiles and, fall into the shadows*
Jace: *sends out a mixed blast of lightning, wind and, rock* if you get hit by this your body will be burnt, swept away and ne pushed into the lava surrounding us.
Axiom: Sooooo?
Zenith: what are you doing?
Destroya: *watches as Axiom is killed right then and, there* Why did i choose these Insignificant creatures as my army?
Jace: well my work here is done *starts walking away*
Tyler: *shocked* that's it you just go kill Axiom and, walk away from a fight that could save or destroy the world?
Jace: yup *continues to walk away*
Axiom: not so fast *fire a blast that just misses Jace by one mille meter*
Jace: but how i killed you, your whole team saw it. Destroya saw it and my team saw it
Axiom: the game is not over
Isthmus: *twirling his weapons* Yay Axi you're alive
Temp: of course he's alive have you ever seen him die
Xerox: no
Isthmus: nope
Zenith: almost, he was fighting Hades and-
Axiom: *teleports to his team* now shut up
Zenith: fine
Both groups: *stricking multiple stances*
Destroya's group: FOR DEATH AND, THE END OF ALL. WE WILL KILL YOU!
Tyler's group: FOR LIFE AND, THE PROTECTION OF THE WORLD. WE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE!
Zri & Vyra: Good luck *they jumped out of the shadows. Zri's cube had changed into a molecular separator and, Vyra was charging up a shot to bring the dead to this fight*
Both groups: *charging at each other with all their power*
[moosik www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOCTVRcHPwE]

{i don't know if i did it right. feel free to give feedback. Proto did i do Jace right? And chandler did i do Tyler right?

Yeah, you did good on Tyler. I'll let you or Proto do this battle sense I'm not too familiar with all those characters in Axiom's group.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
http://vvcap.net/db/qgEHSaSCC74oYrm-RQn9.htp
#173protobakurionPosted 5/7/2013 4:58:34 PM
Jace's eyes start to glow red.

"You have not seen my true form!" Jace said as he started his shift.

His skin started to turn blue but showed all three Unova Genies fused together. The wings of Tornadus. The arms of Thundurus. The strength and hammer of Landorus. All together as Jace showed his supreme form. He drew Maximus.

"I have waited.... FIVE YEARS FOR THIS!!!" Jace said as anger and rage engulfed him. "You will NOT HURT ANYONE ELSE!!!"

Jace swung his blade so fast that the group didn't see it coming.

(You're up Dread!)
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#174protobakurionPosted 5/7/2013 5:02:47 PM
@Dreadtion2 Jace wouldn't leave like that after he defeats Axiom. He would stay and help against Destroya even if it meant his death to save the world.
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#175willingmessPosted 5/7/2013 5:16:42 PM
Slowly, Pudding stood up.

Pudding: Pah... you upstarts... you think you can take me... You are nothing! I am all powerful!

Suddenly, a tremendous blast of darkness emenated from Pudding! It blasted all of the combatants away and pinned them to the wall!

Pudding: Ahahahahahahaha! The world shall return to darkness! And once I am finished with all of you, I shall release my special Mio agent into the air! And all the world shall bear the beautiful visage of the Jigglypi!

Willingmess: No! I won't let you!

Pudding: And How do you suppose you're going to stop me? I'm more powerful than all of you together!

???: That's where you're wrong!

Pudding: Huh?

Suddenly, behind Pudding, appeared a monstrous visage!

Sally: This group has the support of everyone! The whole world is behind them! And they will put a stop to you once and for all!

Pudding: Pah!

With that, he swipes through the hologram and Sally disappears!

Willingmess: She's right... we can do it!

Selena: But.... how?

Willingmess: Hmmm..... I have it! I need to be hit by all your attacks so that I can drive them all into Pudding!

Sadie: What!? No! The energy would destroy everything about you.... Also... We haven't tried anything else!

Willingmess: It's just that... I know this because I'm a mary sue, and Willingmess is a bad writer! And I don't care for my own safety! So just do it!!

With that, everyone became grimly resolved... They looked up at Willingmess, while watching as Pudding laughed hysterically!

Willingmess: One... Two... Three!

And with that, the whole group hit Willingmess with their shrine attacks!
---
I really should stop changing my sig! ^_^
#176XEvent-HorizonXPosted 5/7/2013 5:27:08 PM
[YEAR 1]

"HEY. ARE WE READY." -.

"You don't have to zout, zilly!" -!

"Hey guys! Isn't this exciting?!" -?!

"NO. IT'S STUPID AND I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE DOING THIS." -.

"Hey, man, chill out. You want me to get your back?" -?

"QUIET YOUR HOMOEROTIC SUBTEXT." -.

"Eh, I tried. 'S what happens when you swing at every ball, bro." -?

"SHUT UP. WE'RE DOING THIS AND I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU TO EVER MENTION THIS WHEN IT'S OVER." -.

The short one plugged in the arcade cabinet and inserted a coin, causing the small comet-planet to change drastically. Rather than a barren crater-ridden moon, the planet became a beautiful world with strange exotic animals inhabiting the tall grasses of the forests and plains and in the darkness of the caves. Odd buildings and hornless people also appeared around this new world. A gray-haired man appeared in front of the large group of strangers and questioned them all individually, asking a single, static, obvious question.

"Are you a boy or a girl?" -The man.

Most gave the correct answer. Some were snarky and gave responses such as "THE HELL DO I LOOK LIKE" or "Neither. A (wo)man." Some even gave the opposite gender.

The man ignored the witty ones and classified them as male. A stranger drew a sword and almost leaped at the man, but was stopped by the loud one.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING. I DON'T WANNA HAVE TO DO A SOFT RESET THIS EARLY." -.

Soon, the man disappeared, having his questions answered. The strangers were now ready to set out on their adventure.
---
Love, patience, and abstention from violence are vital to any lasting social bond.
#177PolimarioPosted 5/7/2013 5:58:52 PM
GenePoli ---- "This...is it."

You were brought back to ensure Pudding could never return. Once you succeed...you will return to the lands above.

GenePoli looked as the others struck Willingmess and the Original Dragon with their Shrine Powers. That familiar grin crept across his smile.

GenePoli ----- "For all of those you've ruined...for scheming and plotting my Fossil into your grubby hands...for separating me from Uka...the one figure I saw as a mother...for awakening The Gaiaton, and the Grand Satanic Master of All Things Bad, plus Bacterial Infections...

Dudley, we WILL stop you!"

GenePoli's cannon began glowing. The Digitial Reformer lent its powers, as a charged blast began building up. GenePoli leapt aboard the Original Dragon behind Willingmess. The attack built up, and the three were surrounded by a pure glow, one that spread calm, expressed hope...

One that was for a bright future.

GenePoli ---- "Your terror ends NOW, Pudding!"
---
Makuta Polimarix.
http://i.imgur.com/XLNKH.gif
#178XEvent-HorizonXPosted 5/7/2013 6:02:05 PM
"Yeah, you all do that. I'll be tending to my nails." -Martini, using a nail file.
---
Love, patience, and abstention from violence are vital to any lasting social bond.
#179Chandler014Posted 5/7/2013 7:14:30 PM
I'm out. Good night.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
http://vvcap.net/db/qgEHSaSCC74oYrm-RQn9.htp
#180Dreadtion2Posted 5/7/2013 7:32:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]