This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 11!

#201protobakurionPosted 5/8/2013 7:08:06 PM
What do you mean too far?
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#202Chandler014Posted 5/8/2013 7:51:07 PM
I'm out. Good night.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
http://vvcap.net/db/qgEHSaSCC74oYrm-RQn9.htp
#203Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 2:47:27 AM
"So... This is the famous Black Wall..." Geryon spoke aloud, the cannons of the Lunar Flare ready to fire. "Hah! Such arrogance. I'll be glad to shatter this edifice, and with it, the hope of the humans... But my first priority must be to destroy the demon who destroyed me..."

With a few finger strokes on the control screen of the war machine, all of its many cannons and armaments began to pound away at the wall. Foreseeing possible retaliation from the humans, Geryon touched another command, and a thick metal dome encased the previously open surface he stood upon. He switched the control panel to view the outside through the outer cameras.

"These humans insist that technology always trumps magic... Hahahah... But what if you combine the two? Then you have a masterful instrument of destruction!"

The Black Wall soon succumbed to the Darksplosion Shells, a huge hole just large enough for Lunar Flare to roll through left in its wake.
---
There's one thing that makes me happy, and makes my whole life worthwhiiile!
And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smiiiile~!
#204willingmessPosted 5/9/2013 8:49:31 AM
And so... Selena and her parents were reunited. They went back up to the clouds, and maybe played a role in the coming events, depending on if I get too bored... which is actually very likely at this pace... Oh, and I forgot, Sol died a mysterious death soon after... He went out to swim in the ocean.

Of course, then Will was sued. He was sued for all he was worth when the Shamans found out about his murder of that one shaman in PSS, and eventually they found out about Sol too. So he faced multiple Murder Charges there.

And then there was Gale, Who had murdered millions upon millions of innocents. She faced charges of genocide and such. She truly was sorry, but apparently that doesn't hold up in court.

Their Crimes were so grievous, they were given a sentence of 1000 years in jail. However, pretty soon they got out on parole for good behaviour. And the fact they've been of the very few that were actually remorseful, and pleaded guilty. Though Gale could've gone for manslaughter, and Will could've said it was in self defense of his daughter.
---
I really should stop changing my sig! ^_^
#205Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 10:11:57 AM(edited)
Geryon readied the anti-air cannons, anticipating an aerial assault from the Lot(R/S)S. The Lunar Flare rolled through the gap caused by Geryon's unloading of Dark magic enhanced cannon shells, the sound of the grinding machinery echoing across the metropolis.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Sounds like a freakin' battlefield out there," Angelica commented, listening to the sounds of explosions and gunfire outside. "What's going on this time?"

"I'd venture to say it probably is a battlefield," Mephistopheles responded, sighing. "Or maybe one of their ridiculous simulations. But hopefully it's a battlefield, so we get a power outage or something."

"Perhaps I could be of assistance?" Dusknoir asked, separating from Mephistopheles. "I could phase right through that wall, and see what's going on."

"Go right ahead," Mephistopheles said.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Outside the cell was absolute chaos. Dusknoir knew that his master would love it, but he also knew that his master doesn't always take self-preservation into consideration. And with a massive tank headed straight his way, self-preservation may be a difficult endeavor. Dusknoir floated up to the sleek, black surface of the war machine, hoping to pinpoint some sort of weakness. He searched up and down the tank, and even risked taking a peek at one of the cannons.

"Whoever built this is good," Dusknoir muttered aloud.

"Aren't I?" a voice came from the inside of the tank. Geryon had taken advantage of a temporary lull in the action to open the dome and gloat. "This is my masterpiece, the Lunar Flare. As you can see, it is absolutely laden with weapons."

Dusknoir sighed. "Let's get this over with. Why are you attacking the Land of the Rising Sun? I mean, sure, they're a bunch of jerks, but that's hardly the fault of the citizens. Or maybe it is. I dunno."

Geryon had a surprised expression on his face. "I'm not here to destroy these buffoons. I'm here for your master, Mephistopheles! Where is he, anyway? He must be nearby if you're here."

"Why bother asking me that? Dusknoir questioned. "You could just follow his dark trail."

"Hmm... I could, couldn't I? I guess asking you where he is was more of a symbolic gesture." Geryon entered a command on the control panel whilst Dusknoir left for his master. The command caused the dark trail to be amplified once more, this time fully revealing his enemy's location.

"He's inside that building? Hah, could this get any easier?"

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Mephistopheles! It's Geryon! He's causing all the explosions and stuff, and he has this massive tank, and he plans to--"

*KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

Angelica and Mephistopheles were knocked into the wall by an explosion. The explosion was infused with Dark energy, though Angelica was merely knocked back by the kinetic force of the explosion, and thus wasn't harmed by the Dark energy.

They picked themselves up, and through the hole newly created by the Darkannon Shell, they stared into the massive, evil-looking, chugging, grinding war machine of destruction that is the Lunar Flare.

"Well... The rest speaks for itself.
---
There's one thing that makes me happy, and makes my whole life worthwhiiile!
And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smiiiile~!
#206Astral_BeastPosted 5/9/2013 12:06:30 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bump.

---
Official Green Kirby of all Boards! Official Shadow Jirachi of TMI.
"What a lovely, but absolutely ridiculous sentiment."
#207Number_0nePosted 5/9/2013 1:31:36 PM
Before Marle could complete the call, there was a huge explosion, and she turned to see a giant war machine destroying the wall around the city.

What?

She quickly put the phone away and ran over to see what was happening.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miki transformed into a Accelegor and raced after the guards. She quickly caught up and tackled them, knocking most of them down. Before she could continue the fight, a giant explosion blasted everyone to the side. Miki pulled herself up and grabbed onto Stram. She then transformed into a Braviary and flew into the air with him.

She looked over the city, and saw that giant war machine.

"What is that?" Stram asked.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lancar walked through the building, looking for a way down. After wandering around for 5 minutes, he found himself back right where he started.

What? They can't have no elevator here! Unless...this building is fake, and just for show. But why? What is this place here for?

Either way, I should get out of here.

He turned towards the window and looked outside...to see a Darkannon shell flying right at him.

Moving as fact as he could, he jumped straight out the window. As he fell, the force of the cannon blast knocked him forward. He landed on the Lunar Flare, battered but still conscious.
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#208Chandler014Posted 5/9/2013 2:19:37 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bump.

---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
#209Astral_BeastPosted 5/9/2013 3:01:50 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bump.

---
Official Green Kirby of all Boards! Official Shadow Jirachi of TMI.
"What a lovely, but absolutely ridiculous sentiment."
#210Chandler014Posted 5/9/2013 3:39:46 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bump.

---