This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 11!

#221Dreadtion2Posted 5/9/2013 6:40:57 PM
Axiom: hey dont pick on me i'm only eleven

he began to run away but, was burnt by the fire

Axiom: fine *changed into his zodiac mode* let end this

while charging he got the vision of a world known as Zayfall

Axiom: *sigh* oh well *face palm* did you know that you're alot like a splinkie: you're good for nothing but, put a smile on my face when you fall down the stair

[i plan to make some V.S things like one post would be only about whoever V.S whoever]
---
official scientist of team miror. shadow pokemon: haunter
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#222protobakurionPosted 5/9/2013 6:44:01 PM
Dreadtion2 posted...

Axiom: *sigh* oh well *face palm* did you know that you're alot like a splinkie: you're good for nothing but, put a smile on my face when you fall down the stair

[i plan to make some V.S things like one post would be only about whoever V.S whoever]

V.S?

~~~~~~

"You're just too little. Why don't come over to my side of justice?"
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#223Dreadtion2Posted 5/9/2013 6:51:43 PM
protobakurion posted...
Dreadtion2 posted...

V.S?

~~~~~~

"You're just too little. Why don't come over to my side of justice?"

vs: versus

------
Axiom: i will never join the goodguys ever again.
---
#224Dreadtion2Posted 5/9/2013 6:55:34 PM
hey chandler how many heros are in this fight and what are their weapons and abilities?
---
#225Chandler014Posted 5/9/2013 7:34:28 PM(edited)
Dreadtion2 posted...
hey chandler how many heros are in this fight and what are their weapons and abilities?

There's on my side:

Jace: you know his, right?

Tyler: Wields Zweilander, Half-Demon. Can also use Magic (Naglfar being the main)

Poli: Has powers over ice. Wields Legends staff which uses different elements. Also can use Tao Cannon.

Vortex: Wields Masamune, Doing powerful Long ranged Sword attacks. Half-Demon.

Atlas: Angel. Wields Broadsword, can use Elemental Sword attacks (Wind Sword, etc.)

Zora: Wields Rapier. No other abilities.

Erika: Uses Bow and Arrow. can cast light magic into the Arrows.

Azure: Astral Entity. Wields a Astral Sword. Uses Astral Magic such as Astral Light and Astral Blade.

Xalier: Wields Staff. Uses Support magic such as Quickus.

Zenon: Mewtwo Spirit Bearer and fuser. Uses Psychic attacks.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
http://vvcap.net/db/qgEHSaSCC74oYrm-RQn9.htp
#226Chandler014Posted 5/9/2013 7:53:00 PM
I'm out. Good night.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
http://vvcap.net/db/qgEHSaSCC74oYrm-RQn9.htp
#227Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 1:17:09 AM
"Ahahahahah! I have you right in my grasp, don't I?" Geryon laughed, pointing the cannons toward the angel and demon duo. "How are you going to slip out of this one, hmm? Have a secret escape route? A trap set up? Reinforcements? Well? I can't hear you!!"

"Keep talking," Mephistopheles sneered, quietly enough for Geryon not to hear him. "Your gloating will seal your fate..."

"Oh, that's right! You WEREN'T prepared for this! I've got you right where I want you, and now-- AAAAGH!"

Geryon screamed as a sudden explosion rocked the Lunar Flare. The Land of the Rising - or Setting - Sun strikes back. Angelica stared toward the rooftops, observing the four-legged howitzer platforms bombarding the hull of the war machine. Their bright red laser sights were clearly visible in the smoke, all pointing toward Geryon's masterpiece.

"Quit gawking and come with me!" Mephistopheles shouted, taking hold of Angelica's hand. They came to the base of the war machine, the chugging and grinding technology combined with magic almost deafening.

"What are we doing!?" Angelica shouted over the noise.

The laser sights swept over their location, and Angelica noticed, grabbing Mephistopheles and diving out of the way just in time to avoid a napalm howitzer shell.

Geryon, within the metal dome, noticed his war machine was taking significant damage from the Lot(R/S)S weaponry. Growling, he begrudgingly shifted his focus to the Speer S machines. But as he activated the Magma Gatling Gun, the weapons folded and transformed into a more humanoid shape, boosters activating and making evasive maneuvers.

"Gah!! These humans are so annoying!"

He then heard a *THUNK* on the roof of the dome.

"RRRRRRGH! WHAT NOW!?"

Angelica and Mephistopheles were laying in the rubble, just out of the reach of the flames left by the napalm. The demon began to panic as the flames crept closer, only to realize he was clinging to Angelica. They both pushed each other away, blushing, and Mephistopheles began to explain his plan.

"See how he's encased in that dome?" Mephistopheles said, pointing to the top of the Lunar Flare. Angelica squinted, focusing on a particular point on the dome.

"Yeah, I see that," Angelica answered. "And it looks like some poor soul got himself stranded on top of it."

"Don't worry about that, I can take care of them. Your role is to seek out any cameras on the the machine, and destroy them." The demon the expelled Dusknoir from his body. "You do that too, Dusky."

"And what will you do?" Dusknoir asked.

"I'm gonna climb up that thing, and get to the source of the problem. And before the two of you ask why you can't do it, you can fly, it's because flying up there will draw too much attention to yourselves. And those idiot humans will probably start shooting at you, too."

"I understand," Dusknoir responded.

"Good," Mephistopheles spoke as he turned to carry out his part of the plan. But he was stopped by Angelica.

"Wait," she said. "Be... Be careful, alright? I don't want you getting yourself killed."

Mephistopheles stopped for a moment. He then responded with a smile, "You too. I can't lose you, not now." He then ran around the flames, jumping on to the hull of the Lunar Flare.

Geryon, within the dome, noticed the increasingly fierce human resistance.

"If any more of these wretched creatures show up, I may be in trouble. I'll destroy them, pitiful as they are."
---
There's one thing that makes me happy, and makes my whole life worthwhiiile!
And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smiiiile~!
#228Number_0nePosted 5/10/2013 4:15:46 AM
"What is that thing?" Stram asked, pointing at the Lunar flare. "Did the LOTRS make this?"

"I don't think so," Miki said, and pointed at the LOTRS forces attacking the tank.

"What should we do?" Stram asked.

"Let's find Marle and Lancar, and get out of here." Miki said.

"Not going to be so easy." He pointed at the Lunar Flare, where Lancar was.

"Guess we'll just have to fly down there and rescue him."

"Not yet." Stram said. "We should find Marle first. Then we can escape right after getting Lancar."

This time, Miki was the 1st one to notice. "Nope. She's heading there as well."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marle ran over to the Lunar Flare, where it was being shot at by the LOTRS weapons.

This is really something...What am I doing? I'm gonna die!

She backed away from the tank, which had begun blasting in all directions.

"Empoleon, use Hydro Cannon!"

She sent out her Empoleon to attack the tank, but it did nothing but push the tank slightly.

There's no way I can do anything here!

She started to run away from the tank, but bumped into some woman.

Huh? Are those wings?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lancar climbed the Lunar Flare, making his way towards the dome on top.

What is wrong with me? It's just like with Lycanthron, this uncontrollable urge to kill.

Why am I doing this?

He climbed up to the dome, and started to cut into it with his claws.

Forget it. It will all just stop if I just kill it. I have to kill it. Yes, there's no other option.

He continued to cut into the dome, but it was going very slowly. The Lunar Flare rocked quickly, trying to knock him off. He lost his grip for a second and slid down, but used Judgement on the dome as he fell.

He barely grabbed on again as Judgement struck the dome directly.
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#229B4TT3RYPosted 5/10/2013 4:36:33 AM
wtf is this s***?
---
Thank you for posting. Here at the Forum we greatly value your input!- TheHarmfulOne
#230Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 9:32:35 AM
B4TT3RY posted...
wtf is this s***?

Yoshi
---
There's one thing that makes me happy, and makes my whole life worthwhiiile!
And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smiiiile~!