This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 11!

#261Dreadtion2Posted 5/10/2013 6:48:40 PM
protobakurion posted...
Dreadtion2 posted...
1. this fight has been going out of control 2. Chandler, Poli and you are supposed to fight destroya but, that cant happen until the 7 fights are over and 3. i need to make team vernacular paradox new forms and right now only Axiom has one. but when i finish a fight you can have that character until all the fights are finished (excluding the Destroya fight)

You don't mind me reviving Axiom then? My main goal was to try and convert him.

yeah you can revive him but, you'll have to wait until i'm done all the battles
---
official scientist of team miror. shadow pokemon: haunter
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#262protobakurionPosted 5/10/2013 7:06:51 PM
Dreadtion2 posted...
protobakurion posted...
Dreadtion2 posted...
1. this fight has been going out of control 2. Chandler, Poli and you are supposed to fight destroya but, that cant happen until the 7 fights are over and 3. i need to make team vernacular paradox new forms and right now only Axiom has one. but when i finish a fight you can have that character until all the fights are finished (excluding the Destroya fight)

You don't mind me reviving Axiom then? My main goal was to try and convert him.

yeah you can revive him but, you'll have to wait until i'm done all the battles

So you're okay with him being a good kid?
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#263Chandler014Posted 5/10/2013 7:18:36 PM
I'm out. Good night.
---
Official Co-Leader of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
Also Official MetaFalconPunch Torturer. *Kills Meta*
#264icequeenprincePosted 5/10/2013 9:17:07 PM
protobakurion posted...
icequeenprince posted...
Chandler014 posted...
icequeenprince posted...
What the hell am I posting in?

You guys Never even noticed this RP?

I've never seen this ever. Why are you doing this?

We do this because it is fun and to get to know other users well. It also increases your writing skill.

And your pretending skill no doubt as well.
#265protobakurionPosted 5/10/2013 9:23:32 PM
icequeenprince posted...
protobakurion posted...
icequeenprince posted...
Chandler014 posted...
icequeenprince posted...
What the hell am I posting in?

You guys Never even noticed this RP?

I've never seen this ever. Why are you doing this?

We do this because it is fun and to get to know other users well. It also increases your writing skill.

And your pretending skill no doubt as well.

Indeed.
---
#266willingmessPosted 5/10/2013 9:48:59 PM
Dreadtion2 posted...

Axmoim; you were a powerful opponent but now this battle will end *teleports behind Jace* good bye *fires the move that enabled him to become #1 in all battles even battles against the gosd. The soul sacrifice*

BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jace: Axmoim, pls.

*Detroits Axmoim*
---
Deceit only hurts the ones you love.... (;_;)
#267protobakurionPosted 5/10/2013 10:13:09 PM
willingmess posted...
Dreadtion2 posted...

Axmoim; you were a powerful opponent but now this battle will end *teleports behind Jace* good bye *fires the move that enabled him to become #1 in all battles even battles against the gosd. The soul sacrifice*

BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jace: Axmoim, pls.

*Detroits Axmoim*

I plan to use the meme when I revive Axiom. Also, Zri is on whose side?
---
#268Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 12:56:06 AM(edited)
"GAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Geryon screamed as he rocked the macine, trying to get whatever was on top of it off. And now the pressure sensors indicated something else grasping the side of the Lunar Flare as well. "How can this be happening? How can these worthless mortals be harming my masterpiece?!"

Even amidst the chaos, the centaur demon managed to skillfully aim the cannons, blasting three of the howitzers off the rooftops. Then an ear-splitting cracking and screeching sound pierced the bedlam.

"What in the bloody heaven...?"

A gaping hole was torn into the surface of the dome, Lancar's Judgement blindingly bright. When Geryon uncovered his eyes, the silhouette of the perpetrator was seen peeking through the hole. Acting quickly, Geryon raised his crossbow and let loose a flaming bolt toward the figure.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Just as Angelica was ready to take off, a woman suddenly ran into her. Angelica almost lost her balance, but quickly recovered with the aid of her wings. She helped the woman up.

"...Why are you staring at me like that?" Angelica asked. "You're looking at me like I just sprouted wi-- oh."

"What... Are you?" Marle asked, her voice faltering.

"I'm an angel, believe it or not," Angelica answered, grateful to be speaking to a normal person for once.

Marle simply gave her a puzzled look. "An angel?"

"Yeah." Then the angel noticed Marle's Pokémon. "Hey, you wanna help take down that giant tank? Have your Empoleon douse it good with water.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, Mephistopheles was climbing up the Lunar Flare, mindful of the laser pointers used to assist the howitzers' aiming. He would quickly dodge each shot, just barely hanging on as the machine rocked.

Eventually, he made it by the grinding machinery and pulsating magical cores, and to the top of the dome. He took out his Grimoire and began to prepare a spell, only for his concentration to be interrupted by a blinding flash and a deafening metallic screech. As the demon recovered, he saw the source of the powerful attack peeking through the hole left in his wake.

"I had a less brutish method in mind, but this works too. But still... He's good. Mephistopheles thought. "Too bad I don't know him."

He tried again to prepare a spell, this time hoping to not be interrupted.
---
There's one thing that makes me happy, and makes my whole life worthwhiiile!
And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smiiiile~!
#269TableFlipPosted 5/11/2013 3:44:38 AM
I thought this was 500 :o
---
I don't even know anymore.
#270protobakurionPosted 5/11/2013 5:14:46 AM
TableFlip posted...
I thought this was 500 :o

It has been real slow.
---