This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 11!

#311willingmessPosted 5/11/2013 10:54:14 PM
Out of boredom, Will put up an advert in the papers....

"Anybody need drains unclogged or enemies gutted? Will work for free."

And thus, he began to wait for any phonecall...

Will: Naaaiiil!! .....Oh wait, wrong person.
---
Deceit only hurts the ones you love.... (;_;)
#312Chandler014Posted 5/12/2013 6:38:54 AM
Chandler014 posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bump!

---
Official Co-Leader of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
Also Official MetaFalconPunch Torturer. *Kills Meta*
#313Chandler014Posted 5/12/2013 8:24:08 AM
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bump!

---
#314Number_0nePosted 5/12/2013 9:01:09 AM
Lancar glared at the angel.

"WHAT? WILL YOU ALSO OPPOSE ME?" Aster bellowed.

"I was going to kill him." Lancar muttered.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"I SAID I WAS GOING TO KILL HIM! BUT YOU DID IT FIRST!" Lancar yelled. "NOW THIS VOID IN ME WILL NEVER BE EMPTIED!" He used judgement, hitting Aster instantly.

Aster just laughed. "THAT WON'T DO ANYTHING TO ME. BUT YOU HAVE MISUSED DIVINE POWER, AND I WILL KILL YOU AS WELL!"

"Bring it on," Lancar said calmly. Miki, Marle, and Stram all prepared for battle as well.
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#315Chandler014Posted 5/12/2013 1:16:03 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bump!

---
#316Chandler014Posted 5/12/2013 3:41:04 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bumpananza Bump!

---
#317Chandler014Posted 5/12/2013 6:43:38 PM
Well, This was dead today. Anyways, i'm out, good night.
---
#318Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 11:57:50 PM
Aster spread his wings. They spanned wider than the highway, spreading glowing feathers about. He lifted himself into the air in a suitably dramatic fashion.

(Final Boss Battle: Ascended ArchAngel Aster)
(Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9jnoouXrhw )

Aster held his sword forward, and a beam of light energy erupted from its tip, cutting through the thick concrete of the highway. The bridge below Mephistopheles and Angelica began to crumble, but the female angel lifted the demon into the air, setting him down on solid ground. Miki and Stram began to fall, but were caught by Dusknoir, while Lancar and Marle hopped quickly to the stable part of the bridge.

Mephistopheles began to read from his Grimoire, preparing a dark spell. Aster noticed this, and immediately directed another beam toward him... That is, until he was blasted by a howitzer shell.

"GAAAAAHHH! WORTHLESS MORTALS!" he screamed, firing the beam at the four-legged howitzer platforms. They quickly shifted to their more agile humanoid shape and dodged it nimbly.

Then something huge and black slammed down into Aster. A massive winged monster revealed itself, crushing the angel once more.

"Okay, WHAT IS THAT?" Marle asked, getting tired of this absurdity.

"That's my father," Mephistopheles answered, smiling. Belial floated into the air just in time to avoid a light-infused sword slash from Aster.

"You are a fool, Aster," Belial spoke, flapping his wings. "Yggdrasil's power was never meant to be used by anyone."

"NOBODY EVER THOUGHT TO USE IT, YOU MEAN," Aster roared in response. "I SHALL RID THIS WORLD OF YOUR DEMONIC FIL--"

Aster was once again pounded by howitzer shells, then slammed into the ground by Belial once more. And then blasted by Mephistopheles's now complete Kazam spell. His flesh began to disintegrate from the dark energy.

Mephistopheles stepped aside. "That look suits you. Stay down there," he sneered at Aster, who was laying in rubble and soiled by mud. Mephistopheles then turned to Lancar. "Finish him off."

(If you think Aster went down quickly, keep in mind how ridiculously outnumbered he is... Sorry if you're disappointed, but I need to maintain some semblance of balance and stability >_>)
---
There's one thing that makes me happy, and makes my whole life worthwhiiile!
And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smiiiile~!
#319Astral_BeastPosted 5/13/2013 11:34:08 AM
Re-Bump!
---
Official Green Kirby of all Boards! Official Shadow Jirachi of TMI.
"What a lovely, but absolutely ridiculous sentiment."
#320Chandler014Posted 5/13/2013 1:02:38 PM
Dread? Are you almost done? Because we're the only people left after Gubbey, and Poli's still gotta end his story.
---