This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 11!

#321willingmessPosted 5/13/2013 1:13:10 PM
Suddenly, a huge meteor came in, and somehow tied up all the arcs in a nice bow!

The End.

Jk

Is there anyway I can put my plotspeeding skillz to use here though?
---
Deceit only hurts the ones you love.... (;_;)
#322Number_0nePosted 5/13/2013 2:35:06 PM
Lancar approached Aster, who was too exhausted to move. He put one of his claws over Aster's head and gripped it firmly.

"HOLD ON! WAIT, I'M LIKE YOU! KILL THOSE DEMONS, NOT ME! I SAID KILL THOS--"

Lancar ripped his head off, shutting him up.

"Good. That's one down." he turned towards Meph. "And just 2 more to go."

He used Judgement, but Belial blocked the attack.

"I am the king of demons. Such a feeble attack cannot harm me much." Belial declared.

"What are you doing?" Marle yelled. "You lunatic!"

Miki transformed into a Braviary and picked him up. She soared away with him as fast as she could, while he fought to free himself.

"Ummm...Sorry about that." Stram said. He looked around and saw that guards had started to approach, and realized he had to leave now. He transformed into a Charizard and pulled Marle onto his back. Then they flew off after Miki and Lancar.

"Sorrybutwe'vegottoleavenowreallysorryaboutmylunaticfriendwhoattackedyouokbye." Marle said as quickly as she could, as they flew off.
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#323willingmessPosted 5/13/2013 5:22:04 PM
(Put this to a vote as to wether or not this is canon)

Suddenly, the skies darkened yet again...

???: Try and kill me, will he? Hah! I just do that sort of thing because I'm smarterer than everyone else! I gathered my strength, and with him gone, I'm free to rule this pathetic universe!

Suddenly, all the previous bad guys were swept up into a big tornadic disturbance! And rising up... in the distance, was the biggest plot buster in history! (who had absolutely NO buildup whatsoever, and will most likely be voted down because people want to finish their stories, not have them be killed)

LOTS: Ha! and now, this planet is mine! even though I am actually weaker than all of those villains, I just caught them by surprise! Ha!
---
#324Chandler014Posted 5/13/2013 6:26:21 PM
Well, This was More Dead again. I'm Out, Good night.
---
Official Co-Leader of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
Also Official MetaFalconPunch Torturer. *Kills Meta*
#325Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:34:34 PM
"They're a strange bunch," Mephistopheles spoke, watching the figures disappear into the sky.

"I would make a comment on how you shouldn't talk," Angelica spoke, "But I feel that fact has already been firmly established."

"You know what else is firmly established?" Dusknoir pointed out. "Those laser sights on us."

Angelica grabbed both Mephistopheles and Dusknoir, and took off into the air, just in time to avoid the napalm howitzer shells exploding below them. The roads below were instantly engulfed in an inferno. Belial was poised to take off as well, but the heliplanes fired their grappling hooks at the black demon, restraining him.

Harloff------------- What the hell is going on here? STOP!
HO 1--------------- We're under orders to restrain, or if necessary, annihilate any angels, demons, or other beings classified under supernatural phenomena, Gatekeeper Harloff.
Harloff------------- Are you NUTS? They just assisted us in the destruction of our real enemy!
HO 2--------------- It does not excuse their crimes, Gatekeeper. Please return to your post.

The Heliplanes began to open fire on the angel, demon, and Ghost-type Pokémon, hot lead spraying all around the trio. Angelica attempted to climb higher and evade, but was soon filled with vulcan shells, as was her cargo. All three began to descend to the flames below.

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j1HHTNpDAo

"NOOO!!!" Belial cried out, struggling against the grappling hooks.

But as they fell, Angelica turned to Mephistopheles.

"Mephistopheles... I need to tell you something. In case we don't make it."

This suddenly caught the demon's attention. Although he said nothing, it was clear he was listening closely.

Angelica then took a deep breath, and continued. "That man I mentioned... The one I ran away from Heaven to be with? That person was you."

Mephistopheles remained silent, although his expression was anything but blank.

"Of course... I blamed you for the problems I had... Combined with the fact that you're a demon, I just didn't want to accept how I felt about you."

Mephistopheles finally spoke, albeit a single word, "Angelica..."

"Just answer me this, Mephy. Do you feel the same way? About me... I mean?..."

The words could hardly be heard over the howling wind and the deafening roar of the Heliplane engines. So Mephistopheles answered, but not with speech.

Instead, he pulled the angel closer and embraced her, clinging tightly.

"I... I'm so sorry," Mephistopheles sobbed. "That we could only know the truth at the moment of our de--"

Harloff------------- I won't stand for this!!

The howitzer platform Harloff piloted shifted to its nimble humanoid form, ramming into one of the Heliplanes and sending it crashing into a nearby building.

Harloff------------- How could you all be so heartless, so cruel...!

The vehicle Harloff was inside was instantly bombarded with vulcan shells, but it was too late. The Gatekeeper was deceased, but the demon broke free. Belial used the grappling hooks to slam the Heliplanes into the ground, and rushed toward the plummeting trio, just as they touched the flames...

Belial took hold of all three of them, but they were all engulfed in fire. Just then, a strange, colorful spectacle took place, safely warping all four beings away.

The grunts and pilots all looked about, wondering what just happened. Reality began to set in as they noticed the battered and destroyed remnants of the Speer-S craft that they opened fire upon. Then, they mourned the deceased Gatekeeper Harloff.
---
There's one thing that makes me happy, and makes my whole life worthwhiiile!
And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smiiiile~!
#326Astral_BeastPosted 5/14/2013 11:04:34 AM
willingmess posted...

???: Try and kill me, will he? Hah! I just do that sort of thing because I'm smarterer than everyone else! I gathered my strength, and with him gone, I'm free to rule this pathetic universe!

Suddenly, all the previous bad guys were swept up into a big tornadic disturbance! And rising up... in the distance, was the biggest plot buster in history! (who had absolutely NO buildup whatsoever, and will most likely be voted down because people want to finish their stories, not have them be killed)

LOTS: Ha! and now, this planet is mine! even though I am actually weaker than all of those villains, I just caught them by surprise! Ha!

This is not canon... Is it?
---
Official Green Kirby of all Boards! Official Shadow Jirachi of TMI.
"What a lovely, but absolutely ridiculous sentiment."
#327willingmessPosted 5/14/2013 12:03:28 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
willingmess posted...

This is not canon... Is it?

Not unless anyone wants it to be.... I'm just trying to provide a way to exit this a bit more cleanly. Besides, as I stated before, it's not a very well made thing.... But as you can see... 2 people have posted today! 2!
---
#328Chandler014Posted 5/14/2013 12:46:34 PM
*Expects to see Dread Post.*
*No Post.*
*Is Disappoint*
---
Official Co-Leader of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
Also Official MetaFalconPunch Torturer. *Kills Meta*
#329NuttyPachirisuPosted 5/14/2013 12:58:53 PM
Wow... :O
What's this? Seems neat! :D
#330MovesIikeJabbaPosted 5/14/2013 1:41:45 PM
NuttyPachirisu posted...
Wow... :O
What's this? Seems neat! :D

It's a roleplay...um...
<_<
>_>
Gubbey? Virus? Someone wanna explain it to NuttyPachirisu?
---
Risen from the ashes of death...like a phoenix...it's MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
And do I still got dem moves?? ~(.'~) ~(' . ')~ (~'.)~ <(Yep)