This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 11!

#341Chandler014Posted 5/14/2013 5:43:08 PM
willingmess posted...
What happened to Bacon and Daffodil Though?????

What happened to them?

Aren't those Atlas and Vrai? The Heirs disappeared before the fight against Destroya-Vortex, while Atlas' Fate is up there. Or is this a joke?
---
Official Co-Leader of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
Also Official MetaFalconPunch Torturer. *Kills Meta*
#342willingmessPosted 5/14/2013 8:14:33 PM
No joke, I was just curious what happened to the duo....
---
Deceit only hurts the ones you love.... (;_;)
#343PolimarioPosted 5/14/2013 8:42:06 PM
-Poli Draxis-

Back in the sky, Poli finally continued his hunt for Akuro.

Draxis: "Time to put this to rest."

He looked up at the night sky, and almost froze. The moon was approaching the sun. It was the Solar Eclipse.

The Day of Darkness had arrived.

Draxis: "This is bad bad bad!"

He soon landed atop the remains of Fullmoon Island, feeling strong energy there. He looked around, and what he found worried him.

A swirling purple portal formed in the island's center. A few odd demons crawled out. But this wasn't a portal to Hell...

???: "At last! Lord Akuro's time is he-"

At the mention of Akuro, Poli ran in, and crushed the demons. He looked at the portal.

Draxis: "He...he's sending in an army from here! This is my chance!"

Poli gathered his strength, and hopped into the portal.

~~~~~
Akuro's Realm

The portal dropped Poli atop a wierd platform. Poli saw pretty much nothing but these platforms and a dark, starry sky. Except this sky was everywhere.

Draxis: "So...this is it."

A figure in the distance shot across, heading towards the far end of the platform chain. Feeling massive power exuding, Poli knew it was Akuro. Despite being mutated into a Black Kyurem beastial form by the Hordika Venom, which continually assaulted his psyche, Poli still could use the Tao Cannon.

He began racing down the chain.
---
Official Krookodile of GFAQs.
Better an honest thief than a lying coward.
#344willingmessPosted 5/14/2013 9:14:06 PM
*sigh* I really wish ya'll will finish up a little sooner.... Or at least talk about what we're gonna do next... :/
---
Deceit only hurts the ones you love.... (;_;)
#345Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 2:48:57 AM
I was making a part, but my parents interrupted in the middle of it... So sorry :(

I'll try to make the part when I wake up c:
---
There's one thing that makes me happy, and makes my whole life worthwhiiile!
And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smiiiile~!
#346Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 9:45:51 AM
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr3nC8VCoy4

"You two having a good time?" - ???

Mephistopheles and Angelica regained consciousness at the same time. They examined their surroundings, finding the hulking form of Belial laying motionless, but still very much alive. Dusknoir seemed to already have merged with Mephistopheles. The laid in tall, verdant grass, while the sound of flowing water soothed the ears. The area seemed idyllic, bereft of the danger and peril they were used to. A nice change of pace, no doubt.

Only after taking all of this in did the angel and demon realize they were still embracing. Knowing they had an observer, they pushed away from each other, blushing.

"Ha ha! There's no need to hide it now, sweethearts. The secret's out!" - Martini, amused.

"H-how did we get out of the flames?" Mephistopheles asked, looking over his wholly unburned body. "I mean, we were right--"

"Why, none other than yours truly, of course! I simply COULDN'T stand watching such a lovely couple toasted up like that. How dreadful!" - Martini, twirling its baton.

"Do you know it?" Angelica asked Mephistopheles.

"How could I not? Its name is Martini," Mephistopheles answered, smirking. "We have... a checkered history."

"That's right, dear! But this isn't about me. This is about the two of you! I'll just sit back and leave you to it. I won't bother you, promise!" - Martini, creeper.

"Look, it's been really nice meeting you again, Martini," Mephistopheles spoke, "And we're really grateful to you saving us from the fire. Not something we'd expect a Pyro to do."

"Oh, but I'm no longer--" Martini, interrupted.

"But we'd really like it if you could leave us be for now," Angelica finished.

"...Fine. Have it your way, sweetie." - Martini, getting to its feet while its coat flows in the breeze.

The Fabulous then gave its baton another whirl, turning around in a suitably Fabulous manner.

"No more doom and gloom, 'cause love is in bloom~" - Martini, singing and waltzing away.

After the Fabulous left the scene, Angelica looked back at Mephistopheles. "I have to give it some credit. It picked quite a romantic location. Where is this, anyway?"

"We're still in the Land of the Rising - or Setting - Sun," Mephistopheles answered. "We're in a valley, though. It's where the Cauldron was hidden five years ago."

"Ah, I remember that," Angelica responded. But she realized they were straying from the main topic again. So she took hold of both of the demon boy's hands.

"I'm so sorry for how I've treated you in the time we've known each other," Angelica apologized. "I was just so... frustrated at my situation, and I needed something to--""

"I forgive you," Mephistopheles responded, smiling warmly. "And I'm also sorry for how I've treated the humans during my time on this planet. I suspect they still aven't forgiven me..."

"It doesn't matter," Angelica responded quickly, shaking her head. "You still have you friends, and... Me. We see you for who you really are."

"Angelica, I... I've just never been so happy in my life," Mephistopheles said, tearing up. He hugged the angel tight.

Angelica hugged back, and continued. "Still, this isn't exactly te most conventional love. I mean, I'm an angel, and you're a demon."

"And there's also the eighty eight-hundred year age difference," Mephistopheles laughed, letting go.

TBC
---
#347TVirusPredatorPosted 5/15/2013 9:53:20 AM
Will, I've been meaning to ask. I was having computer troubles the week you fought against Pudding himself, so tell me...

Where exactly are my characters right now, and what are they doing?
---
"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade."-Hades, KI:U
Official Prince of WF
#348Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 10:04:57 AM
"Haha, you're right," Angelica laughed with him. "But it hardly matters in the end, does it?"

"Nope!" Mephistopheles replied cheerily. "Come on! I've got something to show you."

The demon bounded toward some ruins in the distance. Angelica began to follow, but was stopped when she heard a booming voice in the sky.

"It seems you have finally found your love, eh?" Arceus spoke.

"That's right," Angelica responded. "After all these years, I finally worked up the courage to say it to his face."

"Hah! Your boldness falters when in pursuit of what you've desired the most."

"I won't argue with that," Angelica agreed. "But what the hell, that hardly matters anymore." The angel then braced herself, realizing what she just said. But nothing came. "...You're not gonna strike me with lightning?"

"Nah, I grew bored with that gag. Besides, this is probably the last time we'll be speaking to each other."

"Wh-what?" Angelica stammered. "Why?"

"You no longer require my guidance. You've grown into a fine angel, Angelica. Even if it did take you over ten thousand years."

"But what about my mission?" Angelica asked. "I'll still need to report back to you whenever I finish that!"

"There's no need. You've already completed it."

"Huh?... Stopping Geryon?"

"No, Angelica. Think hard."

The angel did just that, her brow furrowing. Then she got it.

"...Oh," she simply said.

"Indeed. I suppose this is farewell, then," Arceus spoke. "I bid you good luck. Arceus knows you'll need it."

"...Bye, Arceus. Thank you for... helping me all these years."

She wiped away a tear from her cheek, and continued toward the ruins, leaving Belial to recover. But she spotted a glint down the river. It was faint, but she squinted and focused on it. It came closer and closer, until she recognized what it was.

A long, thin sword blessed with divine power,
And a barbed hookblade, the hook caught on the blade of the sword.

The two weapons were locked together, washing up on the bank of the river, right next to Angelica's feet. She chuckled at her luck, scooping both the weapons up into her arms.
---
#349Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 10:23:48 AM
Epilogue: The Wheel of Fate

It is unknown where Angelica and Mephistopheles settled down. Some say they had been running and hiding, just as the demon had been doing all these years. Some say that they continued going on adventures and fighting those that would harm the world. Some even say they found an accepting community of humans, who didn't hate them for what they were.

One thing is they all agreed upon, however, was that the love between Angelica and Mephistopheles never faltered. Though they had no children, they were kept happy forever after.

Hyacinthe's name was lost in history. Few knew of his existence, and none knew what became of him...

Geryon awoke in a pit of fire. This was quite normal for a recently deceased demon; they all awake in this same pit of fire, as if nothing happened. Geryon, however, knew that something did happen, and that his demonic brothers were none too pleased about it. Hateful gazes were immediately cast on him as he rose. Aware of this, he bolted toward the cavern leading out of The Pit, only to be stopped by a gigantic demonic fly.

"I thought I'd find you here," Beelzebub spoke. "It seems your masterpiece had to be scrapped after all! Nyeheheheh... Regardless, I think you deserve a nice stay in the pit of Tartarus, hmm? Let's say... FOREVER!"

Aster, meanwhile, regained consciousness in a bed of clouds. As he rubbed his eyes and rose up, his head bonked into something. It was Arceus's head, staring down at him.

Aster immediately began to grovel. "P-please, Lord Arceus, you must forgive me! I only desired the best for the mortals! I wanted to keep them safe by destroying the--"

"Demons are not the plague you think they are," Arceus spoke slowly. "In fact, there are some angels more wicked than demons. And you are proof of that."

"B-but Lord Arceus, I was only trying to--"

"I hope for your sake Giratina finds you an entertaining plaything."
---
#350Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 10:26:30 AM
There was once an angel and a demon, both of whom ran away from home.
They both faced many perils, and suffered many hardships.
But you know what?
Everything turned out okay in the end.

Pokémon Fusion

Fin
---