This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 11!

#381Number_0nePosted 5/17/2013 1:42:11 PM
Sorry I didn't write my ending yesterday. I was just lazy.

Anyways, it seems everyone wanted a).

Marle scrolled through the address list until she found on called RS Scientist. She dialed the number and let it ring.

"Hello? Is that you, Zade? What took you so long to call?" the voice asked.

"No, I'm not..." Marle began.

Suddenly another voice came out of the phone. "ZADE! YOU FINALLY CALLED! I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR FORGETTING ABOUT US!" That was quickly followed by another voice. "Um...Rhapsody, you're probably disturbing him."

"No, I'm not---" Marle began.

"WE'RE FINE NOW, WE SHOULD MEET UP! WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO MISTRALTON CITY NOW! MEET YOU THERE!"

"Wait!" Marle yelled. "I'm not---"

"Sorry about that, Zade." the first voice said. "Now then, what is it?"

Forget it.

"I'm calling to ask why you released the Mio." Marle asked.

"It was because--OW! Stop it, Rhapsody! Sorry, Zade! I'll meet you in Mistralton!"

The call was suddenly cut short.

"Not very sucessful?" Stram asked.

"Yeah." Marle said. "They didn't talk to me, and I couldn't even tell them Zade is dead. Still, they said they're on their way to Mistralton."

"We should hurry, then." Lancar said.

"What? How am I supposed to explain Zade's death to them?" Marle asked.

"You don't have to. It was my fault, so I will do that. Let's go, Miki." Lancar said.

Miki changed directions, speeding up.

"Okay then. Whatever happens, happens." Marle said. "I'm sure things will work out."

And they began their way to Mistralton City. One journey ended, but another begun.

Fin

I'm not going to have a conversation between RS and Marle, just because I don't have enough of an understanding about the LOTRS, or the RS Scientist's motives to do so well.
---
1 in 10 people on Gamefaqs know binary, while the remaining 1 in 2 don't.
#382Astral_BeastPosted 5/17/2013 3:46:35 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
Re-Bump!

---
Official Green Kirby of all Boards! Official Shadow Jirachi of TMI.
"What a lovely, but absolutely ridiculous sentiment."
#383Dreadtion2Posted 5/17/2013 5:41:32 PM
1st: I accept all responsibility for how slow this has been going nowadays
2nd: All hate, anger, criticism, etc are welcome
3rd: I'm going to end my group's adventure in 1-2 posts for real and not going to be posting anything else until it [they] is/are done
---
official scientist of team miror. shadow pokemon: haunter
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#384willingmessPosted 5/17/2013 6:30:30 PM
Good to hear Dreadtion! I can't wait till we can move on to the next Rp! :D
---
"To be, or not to be, that is the question..."
Maybe a bit overdone, but ehh....
#385Dreadtion2Posted 5/17/2013 11:10:54 PM
ЗΨЖΡ
---
#386Dreadtion2Posted 5/17/2013 11:12:39 PM
Dreadtion2 posted...
ЗΨЖΡ

i wont be posting starting now
---
#387PolimarioPosted 5/18/2013 8:23:44 AM
(ECLIPSE CORE)

The fight went out to sea. Poli fired Ice Beams, only for the Core to evade. He tried closing in, but it simply darted out of the way.

It's too fast!

As Poli floundered to find a way to hit it, it sped about, striking him with dark blasts. Poli whipped out his staff, and fired Light, but the Core still evaded.

"This is my time, Light Frost!" It uttered. Upon hearing the words, Poli got an idea. The Legend Staff's Orb glowed navy blue.

"Thanks for the idea!" Poli exclaimed, and slowed time down with Dialga's power. Now slowed, Poli drew close. Activating Overdrive, sparks flew as the air grew static. Amist the blackness, the attack shone through. "BOLT STRIKE!"

With enormous force, Poli charged right into the Core. It began to erratically dart about, out of control, before finally shorting out, and plinking into the ocean below.

"Ha. Fast, but frail." Poli taunted. But...the sky was still black. Akuro's Day of Darkness had not passed. "But..."

~~~~~

After a while, Poli looked down. The waters began to churn vigorously, as something...huge began to emerge.

"The Ark!"

Poli was dumbfounded. The very Ark that Yami resided in many centuries ago was now surfaced. That familiar demon materialized above it.

"You arrogant brat! Even you cannot stop the inevitable! All things come to an end! So new eras can emerge! This era...will be mine! You have failed!" Akuro screamed.

The water began to bubble and froth. Akuro's mouth shut, as he began to dissipate...into a heart of darkness. That red eye glared from the center.

"Yami will be reborn! For I am his heart!"

Tendrils of darkness erupted from the ocean, impaling the Ark. They surrounded and melded around Yami's Heart, fusing the dreaded Ark with Akuro's power. When the chaos cleared, Yami's Heart was snug inside a giant dark creature anchored to the water. The creature's mouth held a red eye with a black pupil. Various mechanical parts, with the patterns of the Ark of Yamato, showed. One arm was pitch black. The other mechanical.

Poli wondered if he met his match.

What is this thing? It's like...a protector, a form to protect Akuro during the reincarnation. Can I beat it?

"This is your end Light Frost!" The being proclaimed.

"We'll see...Akuro!"
---
Cogito ergo sum.
MC Krooked the Krookodile.
#388willingmessPosted 5/18/2013 10:36:59 AM
Wait Dreadtion, that's it? You're done now? Ok......
---
"To be, or not to be, that is the question..."
Maybe a bit overdone, but ehh....
#389Astral_BeastPosted 5/18/2013 12:48:29 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Re-Bump!

---
Official Green Kirby of GFAQs and Shadow Jirachi of TMI.
"What a lovely, but absolutely ridiculous sentiment." -Queen Chrysalis
#390Astral_BeastPosted 5/18/2013 3:18:17 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Re-Bump!

---
Official Green Kirby of GFAQs and Shadow Jirachi of TMI.
"What a lovely, but absolutely ridiculous sentiment." -Queen Chrysalis