This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 11!

#421Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 1:18:29 AM
Dreadtion2 posted...
so... tired... i don't think i'll be posting any story stuff *yawn* till the next RP/CYOA.

Post 420

http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7c2/801279051_1158069.gif
---
There's one thing that makes me happy, and makes my whole life worthwhiiile!
And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smiiiile~!
#422Astral_BeastPosted 5/21/2013 12:07:32 PM
Dreadtion2 posted...
so... tired... i don't think i'll be posting any story stuff *yawn* till the next RP/CYOA.

Okay, Bye!

(Also, Capitalize your Character's sentences in the next RP...)
---
Official Shapeshifting Kirby of GFAQs
"What a lovely, but absolutely ridiculous sentiment." -Queen Chrysalis
#423XEvent-HorizonXPosted 5/21/2013 2:26:47 PM
"HEY MAPLE. DO YOU HAVE THE WALKIE-TALKIE." -.

"Hmm... Yez!" -!

"THEN HAND IT OVER." -.

"Okay!" -!, giving . the walkie-talkie.

The short Stranger put the walkie-talkie to his ear and pressed the talk button.

CHANNEL 19

"HELLO. IS ANYONE ELSE HERE. OVER." -.

Another voice spoke.

"You needn't be so loud, Meerkat." -,

"WELL EXCUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS. YOU WOULD BE STRESSED OUT TOO IF YOU HAD THESE STUPID BIMBOS KEEPING YOU COMPANY EVERYWHERE. OVER." -.

"I'm sorry. What?" -,

"Hey! I rezent that zatement!" -!

"SHUT UP, MAPLE. NO ONE ASKED YOU." -., talking to !.

"I believe you offended Maple. Apologize." -,

"YOU BETTER END YOUR INPUTS WITH OVER OR I'LL GIVE YOU A HARD TIME. OVER." -.

Another voice speaks through the walkie-talkie.

"What kind of hard time?" -?

"DAMMIT, MERCY, YOU WERE HERE THE WHOLE TIME. OVER." -.

"I'm not sure if you're asking if I was here the whole time or if you're declaring that you knew I was here the whole time." -?

"THAT WAS A QUESTION, STUPID. OVER." -.

"Now now. Mercy has had enough turmoil for a lifetime. He doesn't need you emitting words of hate directed at him." -,

"SHUT UP, MARKERS. OVER." -.

"Hmph. Very well." -,

"...What Pokémon do you have, Meerkat?" -?

"A MONFERNO. OVER." -.

"Ah. Hey, where's Mop?" -?

"WE DIDN'T ACCOUNT FOR HIM. CRAP." -.

The short one looked at the speech-impeded one and then at the walkie-talkie.

"WELL. NOW WHAT. DO WE REGROUP AT CRATER X. OVER." -.

"You're the bozz!" -!

"WHY ISN'T ANYONE RESPONDING EXCEPT THIS OBTUSE BIMBO. OVER." -.

"I dunno! You told Markerz to zut up zo I guezz ze did!" -!

The short one puts the walkie-talkie away.

"FOR FOLEY'S SAKE. COME ON, MAPLE. WE'RE LEAVING." -.

The short Stranger and speech-impeded Stranger rise from the rocks they were sitting on and enter Mt. Moon.
---
Gotterdammerung!
#424PolimarioPosted 5/22/2013 9:29:34 AM
Finale

(THE SUN EATER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrTMySUXgI8)

Poli flew up, avoiding a swipe from one of the Sun Eater's claws. It summoned meteors, and bombarbed Poli with them.

"Ack!" He cried out, then attempted to close in. The Sun Eater unleashed a Shadow Hand, but Poli avoided it. He charged to the chest of the monster, and began tearing into it. The darkness was dug out, and a few lazers shot out towards Poli. He threw up an Ice barrier to deflect them. Poli continued to tear in, and exposed Yami's Heart.

"Bingo." Poli said, and rammed it with Bolt Strike. The Sun Eater bellowed, and swatted Poli away.

"Insolent little pest!" It roared. It lowered its head, opened it's mouth, and the eye fired a Megalazer at Poli. He flew out of it's range. It growled, and fired bursts of blue fire at Poli. Poli caught on fire.

"Hot hot hot!" He screamed, then decided to continue. He rushed the chest, and tore away again at the chest. The Sun Eater impaled Poli with blue lazers as he exposed the heart, and laughed as Poli plummeted towards the ocean.

"Even the mightiest of fighters meet their end!" It declared. Poli landed with a splash.

This...it can't end like this. I feel...faint. Must...

As the waters darkened, one word was muttered.

"Reset."

Poli looked up, as Prekura's curse filled him with power. Poli halted, and rose up.

~~~~~
In Lilycove, Gloria was nurturing Garvis, Lila, and Henry, as Sonya burst in. The spooked Gastly hid in a sofa.

"What's the matter?" Gloria asked, seeing concern in Sonya's face.
"Nightmare's gone. I checked all over the city. No sign of him."
"Maybe he was concerned for Poli?"
"Possibly..."
"Come, sit down. Relax. They'll be fine."

Sonya closed her eyes, and went with it. She sat next to Gloria.
~~~~~

Poli burst out of the waters, surprising the Sun Eater.

"How?" It exclaimed.
"The how doesn't matter. What matters is the conclusion. Your conclusion!" Poli roared.

Poli rocketed towards the Sun Eater, and unleashed a furious Outrage upon the Heart. The Sun Eater screeched. It swatted Poli away, and tried to absorb him with a Shadow Hand. Poli launched a Reset-fueled Thunder attack, incinerating the hand and paralyzing the Sun Eater.

"I believe it's time to bring back the sun." Poli taunted, and charged up a final Bolt Strike. The gathered electricity was purple. The Sun Eater glared at Poli, frozen.

Poli finished, and zoomed forward with the attack. The Heart was exposed by the surrounding electricity, as Poli impaled through it.

"My...my era...so close. I...I underestimated you. Have your infernal sun...your infer-" The Sun Eater disintegrated, as the bits of the Ark fell into the sea, and back into the abyss. Yami's Heart spun once. Akuro was briefly seen within as the Heart imploded.
---
Cogito ergo sum.
MC Krooked the Krookodile.
#425PolimarioPosted 5/22/2013 11:54:26 AM
Around the world, Shadow Pokémon returned to normal, Akuro's influence eradicated. In the sky, the red sun vanished, and the moon began to move once more, signaling the end of the eclipse.

The Day of Darkness had passed.

The dark clouds broke apart and dissipated, as the sun began to shine upon PokéEarth. Above the waters, Poli floated.

He looked at the now blue skies.

I...no. No Black Hole. I will not...

"Resume."

The purple aura faded, as Poli bent, exhausted. A purple sphere ejected itself from Poli, and vanished in a grayish light. Prekura's curse was shattered. But Poli still had the Hordika Venom.

He cringed, murderous, feral thoughts suddenly coursing through his mind.

"Grr...RAGH! The Venom...it's taking hold! I...too late." Poli yelled. He accomplished his goals. He assisted in stopping Destroya. He finally ended Akuro. But now...

"To think that, after all I did...I'm still the monster." He solemnly stated. The Venom forced out the Power of Legends, as 13 spheres flew out and returned to Arceus above. "Whatever befalls me now...I will have no qualms..."

Poli grinned, finally succumbing to the Venom, when a starry beam shot him. Poli fell towards the ocean, shrinking and shrinking, until he was but a black stone. A cloaked figure darted in, and caught the Stone before it hit the water.

"Now now pal, I'm not going to let you rampage mindlessly nor let you sink to your doom. Got it memorized?" The figure muttered, revealing himself to be Nightmare. "Always wanted to say that."

Nightmare placed the Stone within his cloak and warped away.

~~~~~
Epilouge

Gloria and Sonya
Unable to locate Nightmare, the two gave up, and focused upon raising Poli's three kids. Some months later, Sonya left to resume her space travels...also hoping to find the three she left above. Gloria dreams of traveling with the three children, and wonders where Poli is.

Trevor
He eventually returned the Orb to the LotRS and headed home for Striaton after being Cleansed. He built a memorial for Pryce and Katherine, mourning the loss of his childhood friends

Gaul
What became of him is unknown. It is rumored he decided to work towards advancing the world with his inventions.

Maximillion/Lycanthron
Killed by Lancar.

GenePoli
After returning to the Legendary Plane with Willingmess, GenePoli caught up with his friends, like Gubbey the Beeheyem and Uka, the Woman in White.

Prekura
Following Poli's victory, Prekura was mad that she lost her link to resetting the world. She eventually cut all ties to the PokéWorld, deciding to not want anything with an "imbalanced" world.

Nightmare, Twila, and Poli
Nightmare took the Stone Poli became to Twila, telling her to keep it safe. He departed, deciding to return to Pop Star.

Twila placed the Stone on a memorial within her home, next to the late Necrodium's book. She cast a protective spell upon it, and was shocked to see a sickly green venom be forced out. She quickly destroyed the venom, and the Stone donned a silvery color.

Poli...with Kyurem gone, the PoL returned, the Venom cured...he lays dormant in his Stone, the very one residing upon Twila's memorial podium.

Pokémon Fusion
Fin
---
Cogito ergo sum.
MC Krooked the Krookodile.
#426willingmessPosted 5/22/2013 12:09:03 PM
Willingmess' soul was destroyed. He, Pudding, and Serah were removed from the entirety of existence.
---
"To be, or not to be, that is the question..."
Maybe a bit overdone, but ehh....
#427XEvent-HorizonXPosted 5/22/2013 2:05:10 PM
"ARGH. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THESE STUPID ZUBATS." -.

"What'z the matter, Meery?" -!

"I SWEAR I'M GONNA STOMP THE NEXT ZUBAT I SEE TO DEATH." -.

"But Meerkat, you can't fight the Pokémanz by yourself!" -!

"SCREW YOU. WHAT DO YOU EVEN HAVE. A STUPID CHIKORITA, THAT'S WHAT." -.

"Um... Okay?" -!

"YEAH, YOU BETTER BE OKAY WITH THAT." -.

"Meerkat, are you okay?" -!

"YES I'M OKAY. WHAT KIND OF MORONIC QUESTION IS THAT." -.

"...Oh, okay!" -!

"WILL THE WALKIE-TALKIE WORK IN HERE. I NEED TO CONTACT MOP." -.

"No. We're in a cave, zilly!" -!

The two Strangers continue walking through the dark Zubat-infested caves of Mt. Moon.
---
Gotterdammerung!
#428ChangliniPosted 5/22/2013 3:17:53 PM
I'll say this, the endings I've read here were a nice balance of Dark, and.. for the lack of a better word, pleasant(Really didn't want to say that <.<) meaning.
#429willingmessPosted 5/22/2013 8:43:31 PM
Hehehehe.... my ending was the darkest... Next to no happiness.... And with the hanging threat that Clipboardman could turn into Mr. Popo.
---
"To be, or not to be, that is the question..."
Maybe a bit overdone, but ehh....
#430Astral_BeastPosted 5/24/2013 1:04:20 PM
Final Bump...
---
Official Shapeshifting Kirby of GFAQs
"What a lovely, but absolutely ridiculous sentiment." -Queen Chrysalis