This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 11!

#441TableFlipPosted 5/24/2013 4:54:18 PM
---
I don't even know anymore.
#442XEvent-HorizonXPosted 5/24/2013 5:03:15 PM
Chocolate scowls at the targets.

"Stupid classmates..." -Chocolate, muttering.

She shoots all ten targets using 9 shots.

"Yo! Where's my prize, mister?" -Chocolate, shouting.
---
Gotterdammerung!
#443ChangliniPosted 5/24/2013 5:15:14 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Chocolate scowls at the targets.

"Stupid classmates..." -Chocolate, muttering.

She shoots all ten targets using 9 shots.

"Yo! Where's my prize, mister?" -Chocolate, shouting.

The Minigame Attendant chuckles a bit. ''Oh ho ho, Nine eh?'' He then looks at the brown wooden wall case besides him. ''Let me see..''

As it opens, dolls, candy, tickets, and other prizes are seen in their true colorful forms!

''I'm sorry'' he says after letting out a delightful sigh. ''..but you only got nine, so..''

The Minigame attendant brings a small drawer filled with all kinds of sweets to Chocolate!

"Pick one." He then gets entranced by Chocolate's aurora. ''uh-actually, pick anything! You lovely gal!''

(Did I do things right?)
#444XEvent-HorizonXPosted 5/24/2013 5:21:35 PM
"Only nine? Bi-- Ooh~, what's that?" -Chocolate, just short of slapping the attendant across the face.

She looks at a Chimecho plushie.

"It's so cute! Hand it over." -Chocolate, in a voice that quickly shifts from whimsical to serious.
---
Gotterdammerung!
#445ChangliniPosted 5/24/2013 5:25:38 PM
''Certainly, anything thing you want, lovely!'' He then charismatically dazzles his way to giving the Succubus, Chocolate, the Chimecho. ''Have fun with it, ya hear!'' Playfully shouts the Attendant, as he waves off Chocolate.

(Gonna be out walking the dog for a bit)
#446XEvent-HorizonXPosted 5/26/2013 4:56:35 PM
"Well I think I'm rather weary. I'll just go take a nap." -Martini, yawning.

Martini returned to its castle on Newmoon island. It went to its bed in its room.

>Martini: Enjoy restful slumber.

And with that, Martini went to sleep, undisturbed, to enjoy its sleep forevermore.

THE END
---
Gotterdammerung!