This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

anyone notice how newtwo looks like kid buu from dbz?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. anyone notice how newtwo looks like kid buu from dbz?
2 years ago#11
It's actually like....six.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
Ipsylos: Psyduck easily is the best representation of Christianity on Pokemon period.
2 years ago#12
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
ScepterOfLove posted...
No. No one has noticed this.

HeyWheresKel posted...
Oh wow! I never noticed that!

Not sure if you two are joking but clearly TC is a new user with his level 13 provisional account. He just wanted to start a convo and thought he was the first or one of the few to notice. You two have been on here for a while

2 years ago#13
RingsOfUranus posted...
It's actually like....six.

You know what i mean
2 years ago#14
clefable16 posted...
Super_Sora_232 posted...
something handy called a search you could do

Im sorry i dont spend my life on a board for a game that doesnt come out for another five months!!!

Don't worry, you will soon...
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario
2 years ago#15
clefable16 posted...
Super_Sora_232 posted...
something handy called a search you could do

Im sorry i dont spend my life on a board for a game that doesnt come out for another five months!!!

It takes a few clicks and typing in 'buu' to see it's old, though I've made the mistake of not searching too.
2 years ago#16
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
ScepterOfLove posted...
No. No one has noticed this.

HeyWheresKel posted...
Oh wow! I never noticed that!

Not sure if you two are joking but clearly TC is a new user with his level 13 provisional account. He just wanted to start a convo and thought he was the first or one of the few to notice. You two have been on here for a while

I don't know what you're talking about.
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i.imgur.com/DtiOyo0.png
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. anyone notice how newtwo looks like kid buu from dbz?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived