This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this another Eeveelution evidence, or just nothing?

#1EstheimasterPosted 4/28/2013 8:48:18 PM
What do you think about this "evidence?" - Results (144 votes)
It could be real evidence, and another Eeveelution may be on the way.
27.08% (39 votes)
It's 100% proof of a new Eeveelution.
3.47% (5 votes)
It's not real evidence, but I think another Eeveelution may be on the way.
36.11% (52 votes)
It's not real evidence, and there's no chance at there being another Eeveelution.
15.97% (23 votes)
Hmm, I'm not sure.
17.36% (25 votes)
This poll is now closed.
While I like the idea of them being in pairs, I don't think it's enough proof to say yes. However, this is my only argument:

http://i.imgur.com/d8hbFLI.png

It's from Pokemon Smash's "Interview an Eevee" segment, or so I've been told. Now every Eeveelution is represented, except for Sylveon. There are "two suspicious" letters there, but I've been told that these are the interviewer's names. Not ground-breaking alone...

However, the colors they chose may have significance. Pink could stand for Sylveon, while orange could be an unannounced Eeveelution (Dragon, Fighting, Ground?). Yes, I know that it doesn't say that they stand for the new Eeveelutions, but you have to take into account the color choice. GF could have easily slipped a note under the table and told them to not use pink.

Why would they allow for there to be a pink one with a new, pink Eeveelution on the way? Wouldn't it have been easier to make them black and/or white, not only pulling attention away from Sylveon, but also matching the current generation's black and white theme. Also, I could imagine if the interviewers were a guy and a girl, the girl's name would be in pink with the guy's name in orange. However, both interviewers are guys, so that theory is null.

Also, to those saying that the movie poster has already been seen, it could be changed just like how Newtwo's image has now become important.

It could be nothing, but it could be something. Who knows, what if at the end of their interviews they call out another Eeveelution for a big reveal? I say it could be real evidence, and another Eeveelution may be on the way, but in no way is it concrete evidence at all.

Thoughts? Anybody know more about this segment of Pokemon Smash?
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#2BountyanPosted 4/28/2013 8:55:15 PM
I think it's a possibility.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#3FuneralCakePosted 4/28/2013 8:56:25 PM
The two pink/orange characters are "Akiyama," which is the name of the guy dressed up like Eevee.

I don't necessarily think the colors mean anything.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
http://i.imgur.com/nS4nrLB.gif
#4TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/28/2013 8:57:42 PM
Havent we speculated this pic already? Like a month ago
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#5Cpt_CalamityPosted 4/28/2013 9:02:00 PM
Pink looks like blue and orange looks like red.

R/S remakes confirmed
---
Where is my desk?
#6Estheimaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 9:04:37 PM
Cpt_Calamity posted...
Pink looks like blue and orange looks like red.

R/S remakes confirmed

Wait, pink and orange aren't primary colors. Purple is also not a primary color. Blue + Red = Purple. Blue = Sapphire and Red = Ruby.

R/S remakes confirmed.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#7MichaelollPosted 4/28/2013 9:09:51 PM
1. That is his name, the human.

2. If we had a second eevee nintendo wouldn't have made that image all nice, they would have obviously left a question mark next to sylveon on that eevee circle graphic

3. we'd see the new eevee along the others in the movie short trailers by now

4. people want one which is why people "think" there will be one. basically there won't, and people are confusing their dreams with their thoughts
#8slmcknettPosted 4/28/2013 10:38:23 PM
Pink = Fairy-type (feminine / mystical)
Orange = Fighting-type (masculine / mortal)
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#9jayman7Posted 4/29/2013 12:22:27 AM
I'm split on whether it's real evidence, but I'd be surprised if Sylveon was the only Eeveelution we got this gen.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#10Sid_StarkillerPosted 4/29/2013 12:28:25 AM
If I had my way, it'd be Ground, and Sylveon would be Flying.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292-6017-5477 (Sid)
Statement: Just a simple droid here, ma'am. Nothing to see. Move along.