This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this another Eeveelution evidence, or just nothing?

#21PincheCriaPosted 4/29/2013 11:09:48 AM(edited)
Gamer09e posted...
nightblade_hawk posted...
Maybe...could be a Fighting Typ Evolution which would mean Sylveon is Flying.

or that the possible "fairy type" is weak against fighting...

Perhaps super effective against Dark, weak to fighting. Another cycle like Water/Fire/Grass and Flying/Fighting/Rock. I'm starting to see the possibilities of this new type if it is real.

Also this reminds me of gen 2 when they introduced the Dark type and made Umbreon and also Espeon.
#22NecroStreak128Posted 4/29/2013 11:12:28 AM
Oh boy...
#23jayman7Posted 4/29/2013 11:18:52 AM(edited)
PincheCria posted...
Perhaps super effective against Dark, weak to fighting. Another cycle like Water/Fire/Grass and Flying/Fighting/Rock. I'm starting to see the possibilities of this new type if it is real.

In this scenario, Fighting beats Fairy, which beats Dark, which beats precisely which one now?

Much as people malign Fighting/Psychic/Dark for dumb reasons, it fits far better.

Anyway, the whole "super-effective-against-each-other-Eeveelutions" thing is probably a coincidence. 9_9
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#24Twilight_SonataPosted 4/29/2013 11:24:20 AM
PincheCria posted...
Twilight_Sonata posted...
Where's the poll options for
"It's not real evidence, and I don't think think another Eeveelution is on the way."

It's pretty much the one that says "It's not real evidence, and there's no chance at there being another Eeveelution."

But there isn't "no chance". That's just trying to make the people who think that look unreasonably final about it.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#25PincheCriaPosted 4/29/2013 11:31:39 AM
jayman7 posted...
PincheCria posted...

In this scenario, Fighting beats Fairy, which beats Dark, which beats precisely which one now?

Much as people malign Fighting/Psychic/Dark for dumb reasons, it fits far better.

Anyway, the whole "super-effective-against-each-other-Eeveelutions" thing is probably a coincidence. 9_9

Fighting beats Fairy which beats Dark which doesn't beat either >_>, just woke up so excuse my mistake.

PincheCria posted...
Where's the poll options for
"It's not real evidence, and I don't think think another Eeveelution is on the way."

It's pretty much the one that says "It's not real evidence, and there's no chance at there being another Eeveelution."

But there isn't "no chance". That's just trying to make the people who think that look unreasonably final about it.

So then don't vote?
#26Shadow Flare13Posted 4/29/2013 11:47:43 AM
It just seems weird for them to introduce two new Eeveelutions separately when they've always been together.

Granted, seeing as Sylveon could potentially be a new type, it makes a lot of sense for them to introduce a new type with an Eeveelution and maybe they wanted to concentrate on that hype seeing as a new type now is a big deal.

If they introduced two at the same time it would take some attention away from the new type. However, Umbreon was a new type and they still introduced Espeon at the same time. Then again a new type now seems like a bigger deal, plus there was another new type shown at the same time.

Though it wouldn't surprise me at all if Sylveon is the only new Eeveelution. I'll always welcome more though =D!