This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

3D MIGHT ruin this game.

#31omegaslash14Posted 4/29/2013 1:03:27 AM
westonticklee posted...
Arne83 posted...
Windyligth posted...
Sonic the Hedgehog.

Don't you bring him into this.

Why? Sonic is good too...maybe this is a sign to what will inevitably happen

fixed
---
3DS FC: 0817-3744-5436 Name: Mugen
Add Meh
#32MettanAtemPosted 4/29/2013 1:43:00 AM
Did anyone else notice how TC's post was basically just "I don't like the 3D!" and nothing else?
#33TsuzuruPosted 4/29/2013 1:47:30 AM
It already looks better than the 2d games, i hate the battles in the current Pokemon games.
#34arcnovaPosted 4/29/2013 1:59:59 AM
thesageunowknow posted...
I LIKE the 2D sprites and gameplay. I don't like the 3DS THAT much and its like they got to make everything 3D. Take Fire Emblem: Awakening for example. Fire Emblem has been awesome for the other consoles but now it's 3D and annoying.

I think I have both proven my point and made a lasting affect on your opinion of Pokemon on the 3DS.

except you forgot to mention the fact that FE;A has been widely regarded as the BEST fire emblem game
---
soul silver code
2021 3448 6610
#35XxWontonxXPosted 4/29/2013 2:04:52 AM
thesageunowknow posted...
I LIKE the 2D sprites and gameplay. I don't like the 3DS THAT much and its like they got to make everything 3D. Take Fire Emblem: Awakening for example. Fire Emblem has been awesome for the other consoles but now it's 3D and annoying.

I think I have both proven my point and made a lasting affect on your opinion of Pokemon on the 3DS.

Fire Emblem Awakening was fantastic and so were Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn
---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.
#36PincheCriaPosted 4/29/2013 3:25:50 AM
The 3D in Fire Emblem: Awakening is fantastic. Well except for the actual battles where it's ridiculous how far the whole depth thing gets pushed to the back, not only the background but the characters as well. Like the separation of the background with the character models is almost unnoticeable except when in 1st-person. The landscape of the battlefield maps was greatly done howevor.
#37pafbonkPosted 4/29/2013 3:38:43 AM
2/10. Didn't even make me mad.
---
Official Pikachu of the Pokemon X board.
"1+1=2" -NickLOLZ
#38TheMasterTurtlePosted 4/29/2013 3:47:09 AM
Being a huge Fire Emblem fan, I'll say the FE:A is the best one. I've played every game in the series except for the NES ones, and I'll probably play Gaiden soon anways because there is no remake for it.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
#39Ampharos64Posted 4/29/2013 3:48:28 AM
Do you mean 3D, or 3D? Uh... >_< We really need a better way to talk about this.

While Fire Emblem: Awakening does use 3D models for the attacks and cutscenes, it's still 2D for moving units in battle and the character portraits. As for the 3D effect, I always switch it off, myself (as the 3DS's 3D gives me headaches and double vision), and the game still looks nice.

As for Pokemon, I'm confident enough it'll be Ok. Well, enough people were complaining about the style being too basic that I was reassured of that. XD I mean, they've retained the 'look' of Pokemon, so I think it'll still have the charm of the 2D games. I do love 2D sprites, though, so understand your concern.
#40westontickleePosted 4/29/2013 4:02:12 AM
omegaslash14 posted...
westonticklee posted...
Arne83 posted...
Windyligth posted...
Sonic the Hedgehog.

Don't you bring him into this.

Why? Sonic is horrible too...maybe this is a sign to what will inevitably happen

fixed

There was nothing to fix
---
People who hate on Queen Jiggs are obvious trolls
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board