This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

quick question

#1animesonicxPosted 4/29/2013 5:34:21 AM
is it true there are going to be 'fairy types' or is that just fake info?
---
official shiny gallade of the Pokemon boards
im a vampire masked blueberry swordsman. all your arguments are now in valid- name not known
#2Admeister2004Posted 4/29/2013 5:34:46 AM
Fake!
---
"In 1948, at the request of a dying boy, baseball legend Babe Ruth ate seventy-five hot dogs, then died of hot dog poisoning." - Fact Sphere.
#3alpha-apePosted 4/29/2013 5:34:53 AM
We don't know yet.
---
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
#4TherianReturnsPosted 4/29/2013 5:34:53 AM
Fake info.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#5animesonicx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 5:39:36 AM
TherianReturns posted...
Fake info.

thanks
---
official shiny gallade of the Pokemon boards
im a vampire masked blueberry swordsman. all your arguments are now in valid- name not known
#6TherianReturnsPosted 4/29/2013 5:40:04 AM
No prob
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#7pokemonfreak97Posted 4/29/2013 5:43:17 AM
alpha-ape posted...
We don't know yet.

Yeah. To give you the neutral version:

The guy who leaked the Black and White Pokédex announced first that Sylveon would be Flying-type, and then that Sylveon, Xerneas, and Clefairy would be (a word in Spanish that apparently means "fairy" and is also used to describe what Nintendo/Game Freak call "Mythical Pokémon", i.e. event Pokémon). So there's translation ambiguity plus a source with more reliability than the average person but really far less reliability than Game Freak. Then the site he was associated with added it to their website as a Gen VI feature. That's what we know so far. What we don't know is if he got another correct leak, Game Freak gave him/his source a deliberately bad leak, he made it up to fool people, or what.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#8Luigifan141Posted 4/29/2013 7:21:15 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/353/279/e31.jpg
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario