This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Freaking epic.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Freaking epic.

User Info: Sid_Starkiller

Sid_Starkiller
3 years ago#11
I didn't watch the whole thing, but it looks bad.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292-6017-5477 (Sid)
Statement: Just a simple droid here, ma'am. Nothing to see. Move along.

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
3 years ago#12
Sid_Starkiller posted...
I didn't watch the whole thing, but it looks bad.
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: IceDragon77

IceDragon77
3 years ago#13
People are stupid if they think that looks bad. That looks like what I always wanted Pokemon to be.
http://i.imgur.com/xWWX5xm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tMhFpCD.jpg Thanks Fellwolf and L4DHunter! <3

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
3 years ago#14
IceDragon77 posted...
People are stupid if they think that looks bad. That looks like what I always wanted Pokemon to be.

A small square of Pokemon that don't fight back?
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: Roobitysu

Roobitysu
3 years ago#15
>Came in expecting that crappy first-person game

>Sees this

>Is pleasantly surprised.

This is a pretty nice looking proof-of-concept. I'd like to think the dev(s) will actually stick with it, but we'll see.
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/82442627/Homika/ceb6c36c01af9611e706c5283a2a9ea9.jpg Roxie <3

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
3 years ago#16
IceDragon77 posted...

Your role is to create polls, not to create drama or insult others' opinions.
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#17
jayman7 posted...
Oh, good, I thought this would be that really ugly-looking FPRPG nonsense that some people apparently think is awesome for whatever reason.

But Pokemon is a turn-based RPG. This is a completely valid genre, and we do not need to change it for the main games.

This isn't a main game though. It's a fan game, and I think it looks awesome. Action RPGs are generally more fun for me than turn based ones
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: el_tercer_poder

el_tercer_poder
3 years ago#18
iKhanic posted...
jayman7 posted...
Oh, good, I thought this would be that really ugly-looking FPRPG nonsense that some people apparently think is awesome for whatever reason.

But Pokemon is a turn-based RPG. This is a completely valid genre, and we do not need to change it for the main games.

This isn't a main game though. It's a fan game, and I think it looks awesome. Action RPGs are generally more fun for me than turn based ones

So I take you *love* the Pokepark series, right?
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp...That is because you're crazy.
It has no feelings! And the new one is much better." (IKEA's Lamp commercial)

User Info: gladwyn101

gladwyn101
3 years ago#19
Enferolunos posted...

A small square of Pokemon that don't fight back?

Keep in mind that it isn't the final product. It only began two months ago.
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#20
el_tercer_poder posted...
iKhanic posted...
jayman7 posted...

So I take you *love* the Pokepark series, right?

Haven't played it.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Freaking epic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived