This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Freaking epic.

#11Sid_StarkillerPosted 4/29/2013 1:16:33 PM
I didn't watch the whole thing, but it looks bad.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292-6017-5477 (Sid)
Statement: Just a simple droid here, ma'am. Nothing to see. Move along.
#12EnferolunosPosted 4/29/2013 1:59:54 PM
Sid_Starkiller posted...
I didn't watch the whole thing, but it looks bad.

---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#13IceDragon77Posted 4/29/2013 4:24:33 PM
People are stupid if they think that looks bad. That looks like what I always wanted Pokemon to be.
---
http://i.imgur.com/xWWX5xm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tMhFpCD.jpg Thanks Fellwolf and L4DHunter! <3
#14EnferolunosPosted 4/29/2013 4:38:37 PM
IceDragon77 posted...
People are stupid if they think that looks bad. That looks like what I always wanted Pokemon to be.

A small square of Pokemon that don't fight back?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#15RoobitysuPosted 4/29/2013 4:55:20 PM
>Came in expecting that crappy first-person game

>Sees this

>Is pleasantly surprised.

This is a pretty nice looking proof-of-concept. I'd like to think the dev(s) will actually stick with it, but we'll see.
---
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/82442627/Homika/ceb6c36c01af9611e706c5283a2a9ea9.jpg Roxie <3
#16TherianReturnsPosted 4/29/2013 5:15:12 PM
IceDragon77 posted...

Your role is to create polls, not to create drama or insult others' opinions.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#17iKhanicPosted 4/29/2013 5:22:15 PM
jayman7 posted...
Oh, good, I thought this would be that really ugly-looking FPRPG nonsense that some people apparently think is awesome for whatever reason.

But Pokemon is a turn-based RPG. This is a completely valid genre, and we do not need to change it for the main games.

This isn't a main game though. It's a fan game, and I think it looks awesome. Action RPGs are generally more fun for me than turn based ones
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#18el_tercer_poderPosted 4/29/2013 7:34:18 PM
iKhanic posted...
jayman7 posted...
Oh, good, I thought this would be that really ugly-looking FPRPG nonsense that some people apparently think is awesome for whatever reason.

But Pokemon is a turn-based RPG. This is a completely valid genre, and we do not need to change it for the main games.

This isn't a main game though. It's a fan game, and I think it looks awesome. Action RPGs are generally more fun for me than turn based ones

So I take you *love* the Pokepark series, right?
---
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp...That is because you're crazy.
It has no feelings! And the new one is much better." (IKEA's Lamp commercial)
#19gladwyn101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:42:27 PM
Enferolunos posted...

A small square of Pokemon that don't fight back?

Keep in mind that it isn't the final product. It only began two months ago.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#20iKhanicPosted 4/29/2013 7:45:38 PM
el_tercer_poder posted...
iKhanic posted...
jayman7 posted...

So I take you *love* the Pokepark series, right?

Haven't played it.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US