This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Freaking epic.

#21EnferolunosPosted 4/29/2013 8:36:21 PM
gladwyn101 posted...
Enferolunos posted...

A small square of Pokemon that don't fight back?

Keep in mind that it isn't the final product. It only began two months ago.

And there's essentially nothing to judge it on.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#22The_Sol_BladerPosted 4/29/2013 8:46:56 PM
Late to what, sucking?
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Official Stahl of the FE: Awakening board
#23SaNE_ON3rPosted 4/29/2013 8:52:44 PM
IceDragon77 posted...
People are stupid if they think that looks bad. That looks like what I always wanted Pokemon to be.

And who the hell are you to call anyone stupid over thinking this looks awful?
---
.WUZZ PAPPIN!.
#24NewMoonShadowPosted 4/29/2013 8:57:13 PM
I'm 90% sure most of those environment textures are ripped from one of the DragonBall Tenkaichi games. They look so familiar...
#25FuneralCakePosted 4/29/2013 9:01:40 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
I'm 90% sure most of those environment textures are ripped from one of the DragonBall Tenkaichi games. They look so familiar...

That would make a lot of sense, given that Red and Green look so much like DBZ characters.

Then again, that also makes sense, given that Red and Green looked so much like DBZ characters in their official art.

SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE :(
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
stab slowly and let it die, this is the best life my money can buy
#26CrabhammarPosted 4/29/2013 9:54:10 PM
This is cool. The Pokes have too much HP and the MunchingOrange guy is ANOOOOOOOOYING but it looks promising.
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#27IrisVilePosted 4/29/2013 11:00:15 PM
Roobitysu posted...
>Came in expecting that crappy first-person game

>Sees this

>Is pleasantly surprised.

This is a pretty nice looking proof-of-concept. I'd like to think the dev(s) will actually stick with it, but we'll see.

This. I hope it doesn't get a cease and desist like MLP Fighting is Magic D: because I need this in my life when I have a computer to handle it.
---
Iris Vile, doesn't hale from Unova. IrisVile a rare flora that is pretty to look at but venomous. Ahahaha~
#28PincheCriaPosted 4/30/2013 1:25:05 AM
I skipped to the middle of the vid. I like it, pretty good for 2 months worth of development. I'd liked to see how it ends up a year from now if they keep working on it.
#29RingsOfUranusPosted 4/30/2013 1:35:20 AM
Davidk92 posted...
Is it just me or does that look like some sort of Dragonball Z game hack?

It is absolutely a mod of DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
Ipsylos: Psyduck easily is the best representation of Christianity on Pokemon period.