This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long will it take to release the "full game"?

#11EnferolunosPosted 4/30/2013 1:55:04 PM
jayman7 posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
My prediction...

Pokemon X/Y out in october......3rd gen remakes sometime around March 2014......

Your prediction is a bad one. Seriously, five months??! That's all you're giving these hypothetical remakes?!?!

And then only a couple months for a full sequel
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#12jayman7Posted 4/30/2013 1:58:00 PM
Enferolunos posted...
jayman7 posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
My prediction...

Pokemon X/Y out in october......3rd gen remakes sometime around March 2014......

Your prediction is a bad one. Seriously, five months??! That's all you're giving these hypothetical remakes?!?!

That too, a mere six to eight months there too. (Oh, they need the extra month or two to make up a new plot. 9_9)

As far as I can recall, there has never been less than about a year between main Pokémon game releases (paired versions don't count.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#13SirPikachuPosted 4/30/2013 1:58:55 PM
Why is everyone sating X2/Y2? I mean BW2 made sense, cuz it was Yin and Yang, But seriously, if theydont make a Z; they must be trippin or sumptin.
#14EnferolunosPosted 4/30/2013 2:01:01 PM
jayman7 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
jayman7 posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
My prediction...

That too, a mere six to eight months there too. (Oh, they need the extra month or two to make up a new plot. 9_9)

As far as I can recall, there has never been less than about a year between main Pokémon game releases (paired versions don't count.)

9 months from FrLg->E
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
#15EnferolunosPosted 4/30/2013 2:01:35 PM
SirPikachu posted...
Why is everyone sating X2/Y2? I mean BW2 made sense, cuz it was Yin and Yang, But seriously, if theydont make a Z; they must be trippin or sumptin.

ZW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZW_sex-determination_system
---
#16zurcnPosted 4/30/2013 2:11:28 PM
can we please get an official genesect so we can end gen V?
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#17SlimeStackPosted 4/30/2013 2:13:52 PM
zurcn posted...

There was a Wi-Fi event for B2W2 when it was released.

I'm sure we'll get a second one to go with the movie though.
---
Moo
#18R0cks0l1ddPosted 4/30/2013 2:15:36 PM
zurcn posted...

That happened ages ago lol. There's also bound to be another one when the movie is released in the West.
---
Official everything of every board.
#19jayman7Posted 4/30/2013 2:22:54 PM
Enferolunos posted...
jayman7 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
jayman7 posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
My prediction...

9 months from FrLg->E

Ah, so there was. I didn't remember. Still, though, Emerald was mostly just an update of Ruby/Sapphire, rather than a sequel, and that's still more time than PsychoWolf gave it.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere