This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Charizard is Dovahkinn

#1ColonelHawkPosted 4/29/2013 2:37:01 PM
Which is why he can use dragon moves despite not being dragon type, like how The Dragonborn can shout despite not physically being a dragon.
#2EnferolunosPosted 4/29/2013 2:39:01 PM
I used to care about skyrim, but then I took a this-really-isn't-that-interesting-a-game in the knee
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3NessEggmanPosted 4/29/2013 2:41:01 PM
Enferolunos posted...
I used to care about skyrim, but then I took a this-really-isn't-that-interesting-a-game in the knee

... But you play Pokemon?
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#4EnferolunosPosted 4/29/2013 2:43:00 PM
NessEggman posted...
Enferolunos posted...

... But you play Pokemon?

Yes
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#5fallenKlNGPosted 4/29/2013 2:44:04 PM
Every time he faints a dragon type Pokemon, he absorbs their soul.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#6themagicpainmanPosted 4/29/2013 2:46:46 PM
Rayquaza: Ful, losei Charizard? Zu'u koraav nid nol dov do hi.

...You do not even know our tongue, do you? Such arrogance, to dare take for yourself the name of Dovah!
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#7ColonelHawk(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 5:34:06 PM
themagicpainman posted...
Rayquaza: Ful, losei Charizard? Zu'u koraav nid nol dov do hi.

...You do not even know our tongue, do you? Such arrogance, to dare take for yourself the name of Dovah!

Salamence, krii dar jorre!(I think Zekrom would be Alduin, being all black with red eyes, and Paarthurnax would be White Kyurem.)
#8CakeOfLiesPosted 4/29/2013 5:36:35 PM
I think we should get a guy that says "You have committed crimes against <region name> and her people. What say you in your defense?" and battle you.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 4342-3001-3593.
#9CrystalKing5426Posted 4/29/2013 5:36:42 PM
Am I the only one who really doesn't like Skyrim? (Or TES in general)
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Evil King of the Zelda Wii U Board
#10M4nnimalPosted 4/29/2013 5:38:46 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Am I the only one who really doesn't like Skyrim? (Or TES in general)

Of course not, plenty of people have bad taste.
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."