The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could remove 1 Pokemon from existence, what would it be?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If you could remove 1 Pokemon from existence, what would it be?
2 years ago#1
I guess I would have to go with Luvdisc. It's such a boring design, and.... I dunno. I just don't care for Luvdisc. What about you guys?
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
2 years ago#2
Chandelure.

Worst design.
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
2 years ago#3
Stantler. Luvdisc is cute. Stantler is boring and pointless. Luvdisc at least exists to look cute and carry heart scales.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
2 years ago#4
Oh, and nb4 charizard.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
2 years ago#5
Alomomola.

I hate that stupid fish and it's annoying to fight against.
---
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
2 years ago#6
One pokemon, or 1 evolutionary line?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
2 years ago#7
Ewtwo
---
People who hate on Queen Jiggs are obvious trolls
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board
2 years ago#8
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Chandelure.

Worst design.

http://archive.heinessen.com/boards/k/img/0140/47/1357343968298.jpg

I'd have to go with Spinda.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
2 years ago#9
Much as I kinda like it, Arceus. Mewtwo should have always remained the most powerful Pokemon.
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
2 years ago#10
westonticklee posted...
Ewtwo

You just got rid of metwo
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If you could remove 1 Pokemon from existence, what would it be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived