This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could remove 1 Pokemon from existence, what would it be?

#131SerperiorThanUPosted 4/29/2013 8:38:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#132JiggsMasterPosted 4/29/2013 8:39:30 PM
Lol a the fact that you need 60 alts to try to take me down. It's obvious who's "Serperior". Definitely jot you "SerperiorThanU/Gifted". It's obvious we're done here
---
When Rice gives you lemons, you squirt them in her eyes
Official JiggsMaster of the Series Ruining Pokemon X Board
#133JiggsMasterPosted 4/29/2013 8:40:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#134TherianReturnsPosted 4/29/2013 8:41:07 PM
Pokemon? None. Certain people that play Pokemon? Tons.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#135SerperiorThanUPosted 4/29/2013 8:41:25 PM
JiggsMaster posted...
Lol a the fact that you need 60 alts to try to take me down. It's obvious who's "Serperior". Definitely jot you "SerperiorThanU/Gifted". It's obvious we're done here

You think everybody here is alts lol, do you actually think anyone takes you seriously? You're done for. I AM superior than you. This whole board is superior trainers than you. You fail. I'll laugh as you waste all your posts with this alt too.
#136protobakurionPosted 4/29/2013 8:43:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#137SerperiorThanUPosted 4/29/2013 8:43:22 PM
JiggsMaster posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
JiggsMaster posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
lolol looks like weston's run out of messages. I'm such a child child.

Look at this immature child changing quotes. Sigh, some parents just didn't raise their children correctly.

So your parents didn't raise you correctly? Cause that's ultimately what you're saying. The hypocrisy of this board is just so crazy. Who knew so many hypocrites could be broight together in one place at once

Only inferior trainers are immature children when they change quotes. You are obviously an inferior trainer.
#138JiggsMasterPosted 4/29/2013 8:44:09 PM
SerperiorThanU posted...
JiggsMaster posted...

You think everybody here is alts lol, do you actually think anyone takes you seriously? You're done for. I AM superior than you. This whole board is superior trainers than you. You fail. I'll laugh as you waste all your posts with this alt too.

No, I don't think everyone here's an alt. but it's blatantly obvious that you and a few other people are using alts. I'm superior then you, you're a hypocrite, you're done. Bye. You're dismissed
---
When Rice gives you lemons, you squirt them in her eyes
Official JiggsMaster of the Series Ruining Pokemon X Board
#139GiftedACIIIPosted 4/29/2013 8:44:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#140LuminaXLightPosted 4/29/2013 8:45:34 PM
You're both immature.just shut up
---
Anise, she's bursting with fonons