This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could remove 1 Pokemon from existence, what would it be?

#251VideoGameXVPosted 4/30/2013 12:32:27 PM
F*****g Musharna, it is so annoying to defeat during the later stages of Black/White and Black2/White2, especially Caitlin's Musharna constantly restoring health and raising its defence.
---
Pokemon W2 Friend Code: 4771 6198 2957
#252PsychoWolfXPosted 4/30/2013 12:39:06 PM
One of the unnecessary evolved Pokemon. Tangrowth, Magmortor, Electivire, Rhyperior, ect.
#253SerperiorThanUPosted 4/30/2013 5:52:21 PM
Strain42 posted...
I'm not sure, but I guarantee you my answer would probably just be a single stage Pokemon that just doesn't pop out as all that interesting or engaging.

Or a baby Pokemon.

Right now I'm kinda leaning towards Budew. Who decided that Roselia needed a baby form?

Budew is amazing, it perfectly embodied the evolution of seed-the asian flower girl myth-an adult flower girl. I think it's beautiful. However yeah, my thought would be igglybuff, completely useless, (literally, theres nothing good about it for competitive), and a pre-evo for one of the already most useless pokemon there is. Even Chingling is usable in little cup.
#254westontickleePosted 4/30/2013 9:39:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#255Hierarchy225Posted 4/30/2013 9:54:26 PM
None. They all have their place.
#256Hierarchy225Posted 4/30/2013 9:55:24 PM
iKhanic posted...
Volcarona

Moth envy..
#257ItsTheSasquatchPosted 4/30/2013 10:00:31 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
None. They all have their place.

Except Jynx. And Mr. Mime. And most of Gen IV. And the ice cream cone. And the garbage bag. And the vulture in a diaper. And whatever the **** that mewtwo knockoff with the carry-handle on its head is.
---
*disappears into forest*
#258SerperiorThanUPosted 5/1/2013 5:48:03 AM
westonticklee posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
Strain42 posted...
I'm not sure, but I guarantee you my answer would probably just be a single stage Pokemon that just doesn't pop out as all that interesting or engaging.

Or a baby Pokemon.

Right now I'm kinda leaning towards Budew. Who decided that Roselia needed a baby form?

Budew is amazing, it perfectly embodied the evolution of seed-the asian flower girl myth-an adult flower girl. I think it's beautiful. However yeah, my thought would be igglybuff, completely useless, (literally, theres nothing good about it for competitive), and a pre-evo for one of the already most useless pokemon there is. Even Chingling is usable in little cup.

How's the butthurt goin for you?

No, that's my actual opinion. I would say that even if you never posted on this board. Jigglypuff IS one of the most useless and weakest Pokemon out there and giving it a pre-evo was even more stupid. It has nothing to do with you. I think someone else here is butthurt.
#259CakeOfLiesPosted 5/1/2013 5:50:47 AM
PsychoWolfX posted...
One of the unnecessary evolved Pokemon. Tangrowth, Magmortor, Electivire, Rhyperior, ect.

Hey! Whoa!
Electivire is awesome!
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 4342-3001-3593.