This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could remove 1 Pokemon from existence, what would it be?

#41Great_ReapettePosted 4/29/2013 4:29:10 PM
westonticklee posted...
alpha-ape posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
westonticklee posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
Uh...
That one...
What was it?
I don't remember...
The one that was removed so we only have 648 now...
Uh...
Pre-evolution of... Wigglytuff, I think?

Not an option. Sorry

I'm sorry, but it is. See, it says 1 Pokemon. That thing was a Pokemon. Therefore, it was an option.

He isn't a 'thing', he's an awesome puffball

She* also, if you get rid of the queen you get rid of the rest of the pokemon. Therefore Queen Jiggs is not an option

Uh... since when does it apply that removing one Pokémon gets rid of them all? Especially if it's just a Normal-type, non-Legendary, with 54th lowest BST?
And just a ball that someone put cat ears and a face on?
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#42FierceDeity1026Posted 4/29/2013 4:31:21 PM
Arceus or Drifblim
#43westontickleePosted 4/29/2013 4:31:45 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
westonticklee posted...
alpha-ape posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
westonticklee posted...
Not an option. Sorry

I'm sorry, but it is. See, it says 1 Pokemon. That thing was a Pokemon. Therefore, it was an option.

He isn't a 'thing', he's an awesome puffball

She* also, if you get rid of the queen you get rid of the rest of the pokemon. Therefore Queen Jiggs is not an option

Uh... since when does it apply that removing one Pokémon gets rid of them all? Especially if it's just a Normal-type, non-Legendary, with 54th lowest BST?
And just a ball that someone put cat ears and a face on?

If you get rid of the queen you get rid of the rest. Therefore you cannot get rid of the Queen. I'm done feeding you troll
---
People who hate on Queen Jiggs are obvious trolls
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board
#44Great_ReapettePosted 4/29/2013 4:33:31 PM
westonticklee posted...
If you get rid of the queen you get rid of the rest. Therefore you cannot get rid of the Queen. I'm done feeding you troll

...Except for A: Jigglypuff isn't a queen, and B: Marie Antoinette was eliminated, but France was still there. And okay, troll.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#45westontickleePosted 4/29/2013 4:35:17 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
westonticklee posted...

...Except for A: Jigglypuff isn't a queen, and B: Marie Antoinette was eliminated, but France was still there. And okay, troll.

Lol. Please! You are the biggest troll! You're dismissed. Jiggs is the queen and she's here to stay permanently. No one can get rid of her
---
#46jakovuPosted 4/29/2013 4:40:15 PM
Who is this "Jiggs". Are you talking about Jigglypuff?
#47westontickleePosted 4/29/2013 4:42:39 PM
jakovu posted...
Who is this "Jiggs". Are you talking about Jigglypuff?

Queen Jiggs, the ruler of all pokemon and the best pokemon to ever be created
---
#48Great_ReapettePosted 4/29/2013 4:42:46 PM
westonticklee posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
westonticklee posted...

Lol. Please! You are the biggest troll! You're dismissed. Jiggs is the queen and she's here to stay permanently. No one can get rid of her

So much for being "done feeding you troll"

Anyways, no. Jigglypuff isn't a queen. That honour goes to Arceus in a bikini.
---
QUACK.
#49westontickleePosted 4/29/2013 4:45:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#50Great_ReapettePosted 4/29/2013 4:45:50 PM
westonticklee posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
westonticklee posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
westonticklee posted...

So much for being "done feeding you troll"

Anyways, no. Jigglypuff is not a queen. That honour goes to Arceus in a bikini.

Glad we're on the same page troll

---
QUACK.