This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

theory of in-game mewtwo changing to new forme

#1purple_ravenPosted 4/29/2013 3:17:31 PM
I was going put this in another topic, but that topic pretty much left the subject and there's just a bunch of fanboys/girls bashing eachother. So I decided to make a new topic. So I appologize for a repeat topic.

I say for his forme to change should be like this:

Get mewtwo, (from dlc or previous game etc) battle, have it get the sleep condition. DONT let it wake it up. End battle or switch to another pokemon. Then take it to some special in-game cave. Go inside and save and turn it off. Then turn back on so many hours later (whatever given amount of time gamefreak has registered) and then use item to wake it up. And once it wakes up its in its new forme. And probably repeat the process to go back to normal. And given all the "time aspects" with join avenue and whatnot it shouldn't be hard to have the system know how long the system has been turned off.

I know the method of his change has yet to be shown in the movie but even if it does its in game counterpart will most likely be different, just like deoxys and giratina.

What do you guys think??
---
THE GAME
#2EnferolunosPosted 4/29/2013 3:19:14 PM
Meh
Seems too convoluted
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3jayman7Posted 4/29/2013 3:44:37 PM
I think you're taking the word "Awakened" too literally.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4austinglPosted 4/29/2013 3:47:30 PM
he fuses with mew. it is known.
---
Official Red Eyes B. Dragon of WC2011 board
If you don't believe in a god then shut up about not believing.
#5Human-BeanPosted 4/29/2013 3:51:34 PM
I'd prefer that a Love typed Pokémon that has to use a special move during a battle to change its form regardless of whether or, not it is out. Mewtwo could change back via the same process.
---
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men.
#6Arne83Posted 4/29/2013 3:55:30 PM
Human-Bean posted...
I'd prefer that a Love typed Pokémon that has to use a special move during a battle to change its form regardless of whether or, not it is out. Mewtwo could change back via the same process.

That is all kinds of stupid.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#7purple_raven(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 4:21:47 PM
jayman7 posted...
I think you're taking the word "Awakened" too literally.

Sorry i was rushing that while on my phone. Didnt want to lose my thought since i thought about this at work. I should have added a part. I think the sleep refers to like a meditation. I figure he meditated so much he changes to a more powerful forme. And well there is no real meditation status so I substituted for sleep. The "awakened" part is not part of my theory.

Ima see if i can edit my post.
---
THE GAME
#8purple_raven(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 4:23:38 PM
Human-Bean posted...

No. For the love of arceus, no.
---
THE GAME
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 4/29/2013 5:22:07 PM
Probably an item or something that you use on it.
Similar to Kyurem but without the fusing part.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 4342-3001-3593.