This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Starter evolutions revealed?

#41jimrichardsPosted 4/29/2013 7:29:28 PM
TherianReturns posted...
People at 4chan really have no life. How cute that they add Japanese characters to make seem real, then fail by putting a Pokemon in the middle of the page

Are you implying that people at 4chan even made that? Do you think they conspire to ruin your hopes and dreams? They get trolled just as easily as you do, friend. They are no worse than the people here. In fact, I'd say they're better.
---
I would prefer to be known as BlackWaltzTheThird, or just Waltz for short.
Official Froakie of the Pokemon X boards.
#42TherianReturnsPosted 4/29/2013 7:31:18 PM
jimrichards posted...
TherianReturns posted...
People at 4chan really have no life. How cute that they add Japanese characters to make seem real, then fail by putting a Pokemon in the middle of the page

Are you implying that people at 4chan even made that? Do you think they conspire to ruin your hopes and dreams? They get trolled just as easily as you do, friend. They are no worse than the people here. In fact, I'd say they're better.

People at 4chan, never get the benefit of the doubt. Also, I never get trolled. You can say they're better over there, but I d say, not really. And only my opinion matters. ._.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#43FuneralCakePosted 4/29/2013 7:32:00 PM
jimrichards posted...
Do you think they conspire to ruin your hopes and dreams?

He thinks the world revolves around him, so yeah, probably.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
stab slowly and let it die, this is the best life my money can buy
#44TherianReturnsPosted 4/29/2013 7:33:32 PM
Homerowed, stop trolling.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#45FuneralCakePosted 4/29/2013 7:34:18 PM
No. Never.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
stab slowly and let it die, this is the best life my money can buy
#46TherianReturnsPosted 4/29/2013 7:38:41 PM
At least you admit to being a troll. However some people take you seriously, I.E. poor T.Jackson
---
#47MagikarpRulesPosted 4/29/2013 7:53:43 PM
Eh, I've seen worse fakemon in the past. Some of them courtesy of the now gone Ziploc Crew.
#486bananzaPosted 4/29/2013 8:05:38 PM
Fennekin's Evo has 3 legs. Yep, totally real
---
Official member of Miror Infinity. Head of Shiny Research with an Articuno. http://i.imgur.com/PIMfmML.png http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#49jimrichardsPosted 4/29/2013 8:14:54 PM
TherianReturns posted...
Homerowed, stop trolling.

I thought you said you never get trolled?

Also, based on your generalisation of "4chan" rather than /vp/ or any other board in particular, you don't really have any idea what any of the vast number of communities within 4chan are like. Maybe you should lurk all of the boards for a while, and see for yourself what they're like. And I do mean all of them, not just /b/, /v/ or /a/.
---
I would prefer to be known as BlackWaltzTheThird, or just Waltz for short.
Official Froakie of the Pokemon X boards.
#50Milla_MaxwellPosted 4/29/2013 8:30:05 PM
I wish they were real.

There's no way Fennekin's Evolution would be Fire/Fighting by looking at that.
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
http://www.abload.de/img/aonp7v.gif