This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Starter evolutions revealed?

#51nightblade_hawkPosted 4/29/2013 8:36:34 PM
Almost certainly Fake though I have the weird feeling this could be real Ifo we're unlucky.
#52DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/29/2013 9:08:26 PM
There's no way Fennekin's Evolution would be Fire/Fighting by looking at that.

Then it's confirmed fake.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#53Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 4/29/2013 9:20:31 PM
i think this is fake, but i would be happy if it is real.

something just feels "off" about it, which is why i refrain from calling it real right away.
---
KINGLER for president.
http://i.imgur.com/ipgZbBu.png
#54RingsOfUranusPosted 4/29/2013 10:18:18 PM
That Fenniken evo actually looks very legit. The other two I don't know about so much, but eh.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
Ipsylos: Psyduck easily is the best representation of Christianity on Pokemon period.
#55RingsOfUranusPosted 4/29/2013 10:24:44 PM
Update:

That particular image has never been through any editing software whatsoever. It's been resized rather significantly and turned into a PNG image, but that's the only editing that it's experienced. So at the very least, the image itself isn't shooped, but it could still definitely be a picture of a photoshopped image that was printed out. Also, it was taken 15 hours and 42 minutes ago. It was also taken with a poopcamera, not that that is related at all.
---
Ipsylos: Psyduck easily is the best representation of Christianity on Pokemon period.
#56darkdragongirlPosted 4/29/2013 10:27:52 PM
Those are fake, and hideous. I'd rather be forced to use a Charizard in every team.
---
http://imgur.com/JGA4ofp.gif
I am Omanyte ~(;,,,,:)~
#57javel34Posted 4/29/2013 10:29:25 PM
Enferolunos posted...
javel34 posted...
And they seem more like middle evos IMO

Um

Oh when I posted that I assumed tc was talking about final evos :p
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208
#58FuneralCakePosted 4/29/2013 10:31:13 PM
RingsOfUranus posted...
Update:

That particular image has never been through any editing software whatsoever. It's been resized rather significantly and turned into a PNG image, but that's the only editing that it's experienced. So at the very least, the image itself isn't shooped, but it could still definitely be a picture of a photoshopped image that was printed out. Also, it was taken 15 hours and 42 minutes ago. It was also taken with a poopcamera, not that that is related at all.

Wait, you... don't believe these have a chance of being real, do you?
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
stab slowly and let it die, this is the best life my money can buy
#59DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/29/2013 10:32:31 PM
I don't see why they'd skip the poor middle evos for the final evos. Plus they didn't do that in Gen V.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#60RingsOfUranusPosted 4/29/2013 10:38:08 PM(edited)
FuneralCake posted...
RingsOfUranus posted...
Update:

Wait, you... don't believe these have a chance of being real, do you?

Just posting Exif information, not assumptions. They're not 'obviously' fake, like other people have said. Just being honest here.. If they are, they're extremely good. After downloading it and picking it apart a little in Photoshop myself, the RGB schemes are the exact same in the evos as in the beginners. That's very difficult to do, when you're not using the exact same colors, but different 'shades,' it's extremely hard to keep the pixel pattern the same as an already-existing image (The beginners). The colors are 100% consistent, digitally, anyway. Not commenting on how real they look necessarily, but if someone photoshopped this, they really know their way around photoshop. I wouldn't spend that much time on faking something, anyway. (Especially with ehhhhhhhhhhhhh art like that) but I don't really get why people fake this stuff anyway.
---