This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did anybody else already know that zekki and reshi were gonna be fire/electric

#21TIGERJACKS0N-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 8:53:07 PM
FuneralCake posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
I am a very intelligent being imo

Yes you are. :)

8D

I think i should stop now before i say something that gets me iggy'd again.. night miss

*runs
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#22MagikarpRulesPosted 4/29/2013 8:53:08 PM
Enferolunos posted...
All the other evidence is just as shaky.
And Meloetta's name doesn't mean girl

Name ending implies female. Design looks very feminine to me. It's based on female deities.

About Sylveon, as I said before, we have other Pokemon that look rather feminine that can still be male.
#23EnferolunosPosted 4/29/2013 9:22:14 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Enferolunos posted...
All the other evidence is just as shaky.
And Meloetta's name doesn't mean girl

Name ending implies female. Design looks very feminine to me. It's based on female deities.

About Sylveon, as I said before, we have other Pokemon that look rather feminine that can still be male.

Yes, but eeveelutions exemplify their naming basis. Flareon is very clearly based on fire. Jolteon is very clearly based on electricity. Vaporeon is very clearly based on water. Espeon is very clearly based on psychic abilities. Umbreon is very clearly based on darkness. Leafeon is very clearly based on foliage. Glaceon is very clearly based on ice.

Sylveon, however, only looks feminine.

It has no exoskeleton, wings, stingers, so bug is probably out.
It has no scales, fangs, wings, horns, so dragon is probably out.
It's bipedal, and doesn't have much of a fighting stance, fighting is probably out.
It has no wings, or any flotation device (balloon, cloud, dandelion) so it probably isn't flying.
At best, it's somewhat pale, so it's probably not ghost.
There's nothing about it's design that even remotely suggests ground.
Normal? Sure, it's a mammal.
There's nothing "poisonous" looking about sylveon, it has no stingers or horns, and it's not plant/garbage based, and isn't purple.
It's clearly not rock.
It's way too soft looking to be steel.

"Girl" is definitely the strongest impression you get, and the name backs it up.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you