This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Team Void's Vileness- Part 13 - The Game is Afoot!

#451henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:20:03 PM
protobakurion posted...
henriue posted...
Aggro rushes from it's pokéball and hits the goletts leg! (60% damage[wow]) Sparks charged up and flew trough the pokémon. (45% damage)

The golett dissipated in darkness (8xp each)

Sorry Proto, tought it'd be stronger, but i will make sure to make other goletts appear. don't worry.

Bye.

Proto, you don't have to leave just because you missed an opportunity.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#452RatedRKO7Posted 5/1/2013 8:20:03 PM
protobakurion posted...
henriue posted...
Aggro rushes from it's pokéball and hits the goletts leg! (60% damage[wow]) Sparks charged up and flew trough the pokémon. (45% damage)

Sorry Proto, tought it'd be stronger, but i will make sure to make other goletts appear. don't worry.

Bye.

Really you are leaving because of this.
@henri I though electric attacks don't work on ground types. Did I miss Shinx aiming for the horn?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#453MrMahoPosted 5/1/2013 8:20:16 PM
Spark doesn't affect Golett. And Proto, stop so immature. Not everything is going to go your way.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#454fox444fPosted 5/1/2013 8:21:04 PM
MrMaho posted...
Spark doesn't affect Golett. And Proto, stop so immature. Not everything is going to go your way.

---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Vulpix of WF Pizza is the best thing ever.- Toasty
#455henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:21:09 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
protobakurion posted...
henriue posted...

Bye.

Really you are leaving because of this.
@henri I though electric attacks don't work on ground types. Did I miss Shinx aiming for the horn?

Oh that was water gun sorry, I put the damage first, and the narration later, my mistake gonna fix it now
---
#456purplezoroarkPosted 5/1/2013 8:21:13 PM
Snap out of it! There are more important things that your little pity theater!

Yuuki: Guys! Let's go to the fossil station! We don't have much time
---
A life in the monochrome, without the warm colors of happiness
#457RatedRKO7Posted 5/1/2013 8:23:06 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: Sorry I have a bad memory with names. Well I am relieved you are enjoying it. Do you know if there are any spare clothes nearby for a guy?

---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#458henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:24:59 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: Sorry I have a bad memory with names. Well I am relieved you are enjoying it. Do you know if there are any spare clothes nearby for a guy?

henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
Also Henri when you get a chance can you continue Sinistra and Dark's conversation?

I edited a previous post.

henriue posted...
It's a lv. 25, but i will need your levels to calculate properly.

Sinistra: Well, anything you see here is property of the scientists. But i don't know if they'll miss it.

---
#459RatedRKO7Posted 5/1/2013 8:28:40 PM
sorry did not see it
==================
Dark: Mako's clothes got scorched beyond repair so I thought there might be a spare here for him to borrow. Also we should start moving the scientists to the hospital.

*Dark calls Pewter for an ambulance.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#460henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:29:50 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
sorry did not see it
==================
Dark: Mako's clothes got scorched beyond repair so I thought there might be a spare here for him to borrow. Also we should start moving the scientists to the hospital.

*Dark calls Pewter for an ambulance.*

Operator: What seems to be your emergency?
---