This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My idea of a cool new pokemon

#1SammySueRicePosted 4/29/2013 8:54:29 PM
This pokemon will be all types with no weakness and will be able to learn any pokemon move. He will have a cigar in his mouth while he shoots two machine guns in the air while riding on a flying shark that has a jet pack. The shark will fire flaming chainsaws out of his mouth and shoot sulfuric acid out of his eyes. This pokemon will also have a Russian RPG on his back that shoots dragons. The dragons will shoot hungry wolves at his target and the wolves will explode as well.

This pokemon's name will be Jeremiah.

His evolution will be the same exact thing but he will a nice top hat.
#2Arne83Posted 4/29/2013 8:56:10 PM
The only part I can agree with is "top hat".
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#3FuneralCakePosted 4/29/2013 8:56:12 PM
SammySueRice posted...
My idea

cool

Ahahaha.

I need to find a good laughing gif.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
stab slowly and let it die, this is the best life my money can buy
#4themagicpainmanPosted 4/29/2013 8:56:13 PM

Sold.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#5endergamer537Posted 4/29/2013 8:57:34 PM
SammySueRice posted...
This pokemon will be all types with no weakness and will be able to learn any pokemon move. He will have a cigar in his mouth while he shoots two machine guns in the air while riding on a flying shark that has a jet pack. The shark will fire flaming chainsaws out of his mouth and shoot sulfuric acid out of his eyes. This pokemon will also have a Russian RPG on his back that shoots dragons. The dragons will shoot hungry wolves at his target and the wolves will explode as well.

Here are all the reasons that would not happen. Pokemon is supposed to be E, not M.
---
Official Boo of WF
Feel the RAAAAAWWWK!
#6SammySueRice(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 9:24:52 PM
endergamer537 posted...
SammySueRice posted...

Here are all the reasons that would not happen. Pokemon is supposed to be E, not M.

And the buzz kill of the year award goes to...
#7TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/29/2013 9:33:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8nro87Posted 4/29/2013 9:38:16 PM
I don't really even care about what you posted. I just have to point out a factual error. If there ever did exist a Pokémon that could be every type at once, it would still have a weakness to Rock.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#9The_Sol_BladerPosted 4/29/2013 9:39:12 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm6v8dqdT01qb5ex7.gif
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Official Stahl of the FE: Awakening board
#10TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/29/2013 9:39:51 PM
FuneralCake posted...
SammySueRice posted...
My idea

cool

Ahahaha.

http://i.imgur.com/zU7ZAsI.gif
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..