This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Evolving Pokemon should be a memorable experience.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Evolving Pokemon should be a memorable experience.

User Info: levyjl1988

levyjl1988
3 years ago#1
It should have a unique evolving animation instead of the generic animation. It needs to evoke that excitement fans have been craving...

To be able to evolve during a battle like the anime, in this case the whole exp gain has to be drastically changed, perhaps a Pokemon can be given exp after it attacks much like Fire Emblem: Awakening?

I'm not sure if GameFreak is going to give us fans the short end of the stick. As the franchise can be pushed even further but taking molasses of a time to get there.
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/

User Info: Rad_Dudesman

Rad_Dudesman
3 years ago#2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdthiJMxXhw

So, something like the new evolution animation the anime, where the Pokemon's eyes glow red and it's actually shown growing and morphing into the new Pokemon?

User Info: IAmBearGrylls

IAmBearGrylls
3 years ago#3
So, these "Pokemon" specimens are capable of evolution?

Very intriguing.

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#4
I actually really liked the way they did it in gen 5. Hopefully they keep it that way.
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
stab slowly and let it die, this is the best life my money can buy

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
3 years ago#5
I actually really liked the way they did it in gen 5. Hopefully they keep it that way.

I'm not really sure how splitting up the sprite into a bunch of little rectangles, spinning them around and putting them back together again would translate to 3D models.
Official Nate of the Pokemon X board with my pet Medicham and Victreebel
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#6
Well, 3D models are usually composed of triangular faces, so those can just be exploded and then recombined in a similar fashion as the animation in 5th gen.
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
stab slowly and let it die, this is the best life my money can buy
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Evolving Pokemon should be a memorable experience.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived