This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We haven't had a serious discussion about Fennekin in a while.

#51ShanoaPosted 5/6/2013 10:42:19 PM
Fire/Ground is a bad type combination and it's been done before, how about something new?
#52DoctorJimmy133Posted 5/6/2013 10:51:05 PM
Fire/Ground is a bad type combination and it's been done before, how about something new?

We haven't had Fire-/Normal, /Water, /Grass, /Poison, or /Ice. Part-Normal makes no sense, and part Water or Grass would mess up the starting trio, so that leaves Poison and Ice for new type combos. I'd be on board with those, if Fennekin's evo is good enough to make up for the BS defensive typing.

I still hope it's Fire/Psychic though ^_^
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#53Windyligth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 10:56:48 PM
They already did Fire/Ice in Banjo~Kazooie.
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#54DoctorJimmy133Posted 5/6/2013 11:01:23 PM
They already did Fire/Ice in Banjo~Kazooie.

Which Pokémon had that again?
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#55Grammar_manPosted 5/7/2013 4:54:17 AM
Shanoa posted...

Overlap(offensively) SE:
Steel

Stab is SE:
Fire
Electric
Rock
Grass
Ice
Bug
Poison

Fire/Ground is a great offensive typing. The only real issue is rain dominance(and thus water-types aplenty).
#56NomytakerPosted 5/7/2013 6:44:02 AM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...

We haven't had Fire-/Normal, /Water, /Grass, /Poison, or /Ice. Part-Normal makes no sense, and part Water or Grass would mess up the starting trio, so that leaves Poison and Ice for new type combos. I'd be on board with those, if Fennekin's evo is good enough to make up for the BS defensive typing.

I still hope it's Fire/Psychic though ^_^

*picks up Fire/Electric type combo* Here, you dropped this.

Also Bibarel is Water/Normal. A Fire/Normal could work. I'd liked to see Fennekin as either Fire/Electric (think of the static build up on those ear hair!!), or a Fire/Psychic (One legendary, and one special mode only, sucks for this type combo!)

I also like the idea of it being fire/ground since it's based on a desert fox.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.
#57GATTJTPosted 5/7/2013 7:03:23 AM
*picks up Fire/Electric type combo* Here, you dropped this.

Heat Form Rotom is Electric/Fire.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84
#58Windyligth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 2:56:36 PM
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#59zen120Posted 5/10/2013 3:12:43 PM
All I can say is this:
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/2013/02/01/460-starters/
#60Emerald_MeliosPosted 5/10/2013 3:36:48 PM
I hope it's in the Fairy egg group, and all its evolutions retain its cute charm.