This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Create a new pokemon & rank the above user's pokemon

#1stranksyPosted 4/30/2013 12:30:30 AM
Just write a brief description of a new pokemon that you would want in X and Y, and rate the above user's pokemon out of 10. They can be evolutions/alternate evolutions to existing pokemon. If you feel like being lengthy, you can write an entire evolutionary line, for all I care =p

I'll go first:

Dragoness
-Water/Dragon
-Alternate female-only evolution of Dragonair

Dragonair's horn has extended vastly, and looks similar to that of a narwhal. The wings on its head have migrated slightly down its length, and have become much larger, looking fully capable of supporting flight. Its body has adopted a cool purple-blue colouring.
---
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.
#2TherianReturnsPosted 4/30/2013 12:59:32 AM
stranksy posted...
Just write a brief description of a new pokemon that you would want in X and Y, and rate the above user's pokemon out of 10. They can be evolutions/alternate evolutions to existing pokemon. If you feel like being lengthy, you can write an entire evolutionary line, for all I care =p

I'll go first:

Dragoness
-Water/Dragon
-Alternate female-only evolution of Dragonair

Dragonair's horn has extended vastly, and looks similar to that of a narwhal. The wings on its head have migrated slightly down its length, and have become much larger, looking fully capable of supporting flight. Its body has adopted a cool purple-blue colouring.

6/10

New Pokemon - Bettalin
Water/Fighting
name is a play between the betta fish and battalion

No evolution. Siamese fighting fish or betta. Vicious water/fighting pokemon that is extremely aggressive, particularly against its own kind and is 3 feet tall, and 70 pounds. Males are blue and females are red.

Base Stats:

Ability - Rivalry Hidden Ability - Moxie
HP - 70
Attack - 134
Defense - 68
Special attack - 30
Special defense - 68
Speed - 50
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.