This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you want a Pokemon's cry as your text message tone?

#1plasmawisp1713Posted 4/30/2013 8:25:24 AM
For those of you that don't know, the Pokemon Wiki (Not bulbapedia, maybe bulbapedia as well) has all 649 Pokemon cries that can easily be downloaded in ogg format. I did so with Castform (my faveorite Pokemon) and then converted it with some freeware I saw somewhere and now whenever I get a text, bam, I hear Castform's cry!

So if you want you can make your faveorite Pokemon's cry your ringtone!

I'm also willing to do it for you! (By that I mean downloading the file, converting it, and then emailing you a download link. You still have to import it to your phone and change the notification sound.)

So, if you want a cry as your ringtone, be sure to email me! I would just say post here, but I'm a college student and rarely check Gamefaqs for anything but Pikmin 3. So here is a neat little form to send me:

Pokemon (Name for Nation Dex No.): 351/Castform
Email to send file to: Example@Example.biz
Desired Format: mp3
Additional Comments: omg plasmuh whersp your suuu keeool.

mp3 is usually the standard, but if for whatever reason you want another format, I'll convert it for you!

Also, don't worry, it's not really that difficult so I'm not going to charge you or anything. Totes free brah!

Send the requests to DylanHPierce@gmail.com and make the subject "Gamefaqs Cry Request" or something like that.

It's really easy, but for those of you that aren't as computer skilled as I (and I'm not that good) I'm willing to spread the joy!

Oh, and I have the x-transciever as my call ringtone too. I'm just that Pokeawesome.
---
Wii U Nintendo Network: Lightzeaka
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4396-5385
#2NessEggmanPosted 4/30/2013 9:10:07 AM
plasmawisp1713 posted...
Oh, and I have the x-transciever as my call ringtone too. I'm just that Pokeawesome.

That's awesome XZD I wish I could do that for like, Skype calls or something (even though I never use Skype ever)

I used to use the cell phone ring from Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side as my ringtone XZD
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#3VIIVincentPosted 4/30/2013 9:32:27 AM
i already have the anime Pikachu for text messages already. i tried Squirtle but Pikachu is one of my favorites.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
#4plasmawisp1713(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 10:22:01 AM
That's cool haha. I had been using King of the Kill for my ringtones, but I liked the idea of having the xtransciever.
---
#5Rupin_SalesmanPosted 4/30/2013 10:22:32 AM
plasmawisp1713 posted...
That's cool haha. I had been using King of the Kill for my ringtones, but I liked the idea of having the xtransciever.

I want the Dual Scream as my ringtone.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#6plasmawisp1713(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 10:26:53 AM
Oh god, what's the Dual Scream? Is it from a spin off game or something?
---
#7Rupin_SalesmanPosted 4/30/2013 10:28:29 AM
plasmawisp1713 posted...
Oh god, what's the Dual Scream? Is it from a spin off game or something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cdHTLMv1To
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#8Hydra_Gundam_Posted 4/30/2013 11:24:20 AM
Deoxys cry would be cool. Even cooler than the Final Fantasy victory theme I had.
---
Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
#9shagohad3Posted 4/30/2013 11:47:40 AM
I'd go with the power rangers communicator ring tone myself
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#10themagicpainmanPosted 4/30/2013 11:55:49 AM
Kricketune ringtone.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW