This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one who likes Meganium?

#31wafflesrock42Posted 5/3/2013 10:51:36 AM
It is probably my favorite evolution of a grass starter. For most starter evolutions, they tried to make something that looks tough and intimidating, but it doesn't seem like they tried to do that with Meganium, and I like it.
#32J-Don-BonnePosted 5/3/2013 11:13:37 AM
Hejiru posted...
Totally agree with OP.

---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.
#33J-Don-BonnePosted 5/3/2013 11:19:51 AM
Misdreavus573 posted...
Nope.

Meganium was my favorite Grass starter, until Serperior came out.

But this is also true for me.
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.
#34SpoinkRulezzPosted 5/3/2013 11:35:11 AM(edited)
I like Meganium. Actually, I like all the Grass-type starters. However, I don't like using Meganium, neither ingame nor competitively (back in the day, as I haven't played competitively for a long time). Nothing wrong with its design though, very cool. However, I do like both Typhlosion and Feraligatr more.
#35grape_purplePosted 5/3/2013 12:10:47 PM
I love Meganium
---
http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/d/d4/GokuBeeGif.gif
#36Cpt_CalamityPosted 5/3/2013 12:14:48 PM
IrisVile posted...
I disagree. I like and use Meganium competitivy with ease in UU, bet if it had revived Regenerator, or Natural Cure it would be OU or top UU. It is a solid screener and leech seeder. Also Alomomola is a prime partner. I am so sick of people saying a pokemon isn't good competitively without trying it out. The only bad pokemon competitivley speaking is Delcatty it's too weak to do much, and that is my favorite pokemon! /rant

101/10, gave me a good laugh.
---
Where is my desk?
#37TwiceNightleyPosted 5/5/2013 9:01:46 AM
Masenko86 posted...
TwiceNightley posted...
No way man, with Heal Pulse, Reflect, Light Screen, Aromatherapy and Saefguard, it's the definitive healer for Triples

It can only have 4 moves. Also, taunt ruins you even if you take a move out. I hope this was a joke.

No joke. Or course I realize it can only have four moves, but I play Triples where only one taunted Pokemon isn't the end of the world, especially when I give Meganium the eject button. Worse case scenario, swap it out. By then it's already set up reflect and/or light screen and is probably being supported by Tailwind and Wide Guard by it's allies. It is a very effective healer. The only time you I really even need grass type moves are for Gastrodon and Marshstomp, but I have other ways of dealing with them.Frenzy Plant and Leaf Storm aren't worth it, but Leech Seed can be effective.
---
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." Holden Caulfield, via The Laughing Man
#38megamanx1291Posted 5/5/2013 9:03:46 AM
You're obviously not.
---
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303