This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope something about the GTS is done

#1Grand_BluePosted 4/30/2013 12:08:15 PM
No more unfair trades. There should be some kind of system that prevents unfair trades unless it's a shiny Pokemon. Maybe separate legendary Pokemon from normal Pokemon and the Pokemon have to be within a certain level (so no more level 1 Pidgey for a level 100 Pidgey, who would have one anyways?)

People who expect to get a level 100 Mewtwo for their level 1 Magikarp really need a reality check.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#2Thepenguinking2Posted 4/30/2013 12:09:56 PM
We need a flag for scam button.
---
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#3link_15Posted 4/30/2013 12:11:16 PM
You know what the gts needs? An option to search for people who want YOUR pokemon.

Meaning, lets say you have a level 1 pikachu and you want to trade it, you search the GTS for people who are looking for a pikachu and see what they are offering then choose your favorite.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 4/30/2013 12:12:22 PM
link_15 posted...
You know what the gts needs? An option to search for people who want YOUR pokemon.

Meaning, lets say you have a level 1 pikachu and you want to trade it, you search the GTS for people who are looking for a pikachu and see what they are offering then choose your favorite.

That would be so awesome.

Let's say I have an extra Rayquaza. Let's search for who needs one...
Hey! This guy has a Giratina! Sold!
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 4342-3001-3593.
#5trewerdPosted 4/30/2013 12:12:32 PM
No "impossible-unless-you-hack" trades either. I'm sick of seeing Zekrom level 9 and under.
---
I like English dubs.
#6Masenko86Posted 4/30/2013 12:20:20 PM
trewerd posted...
No "impossible-unless-you-hack" trades either. I'm sick of seeing Zekrom level 9 and under.

This for sure
---
"I am the voice of one among the silent who's tired of burning among the flames"
#7matt-nicklinPosted 4/30/2013 12:25:13 PM
link_15 posted...

This is how it should be, and even better if you could somehow search online for a trade you can do then have like 30 minutes to do it if not the trade goes open again.
---
Black FC 2924 3613 2338
Black 2 FC 5115 1478 8907
#8DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/30/2013 12:29:57 PM

There's just one problem: Level 2 Patrat will become the new Level 1-9 Zekrom.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#9Thepenguinking2Posted 4/30/2013 12:31:05 PM
link_15 posted...

*Sends you to japan*
GF's for hire. Don't waste the chance.
---
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#10supremeblasterPosted 4/30/2013 12:48:08 PM
Yes, some of the trades on there are plain unplasable. I mean seeking a Lvl 9 and under Reshiram, Zekrom etc... WTF