This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope something about the GTS is done

#11xiaolinpetPosted 4/30/2013 12:56:44 PM
You know what the gts needs? An option to search for people who want YOUR pokemon.

Meaning, lets say you have a level 1 pikachu and you want to trade it, you search the GTS for people who are looking for a pikachu and see what they are offering then choose your favorite.

There's just one problem: Level 2 Patrat will become the new Level 1-9 Zekrom.

I don't understand what's the problem. Anyone can get a level 2 Patrat.
---
Soulsilver FC: 3180-8615-3680
Platinum FC: 1978-3032-3870
#12DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/30/2013 12:59:24 PM
You know what the gts needs? An option to search for people who want YOUR pokemon.

Meaning, lets say you have a level 1 pikachu and you want to trade it, you search the GTS for people who are looking for a pikachu and see what they are offering then choose your favorite.

"Let's see, what can I get for my Feebas?"

Level 2 Patrat
Level 3 Patrat
Level 1 Magikarp
Level 2 Purrloin
Level 6 Patrat
Level 2 Patrat
Level 3 Lillipup
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#13mnkboy907Posted 4/30/2013 1:01:53 PM
The impossible trades wouldn't be such a huge problem if they just let us see more than 9 or whatever results. Let us sift through all the available offers, or at the very least, give us a refresh button that shows you new options so you aren't stuck seeing the same ones.
---
http://i.imgur.com/z7h3ZVX.jpg
"First time I got punched in the face, I was like "oh no", then I was like "this is a story"."
#14xiaolinpetPosted 4/30/2013 1:04:37 PM

"Let's see, what can I get for my Feebas?"

Level 2 Patrat
Level 3 Patrat
Level 1 Magikarp
Level 2 Purrloin
Level 6 Patrat
Level 2 Patrat
Level 3 Lillipup

Then instead of searching for someone who wants it, put it up for trade for what you want? Still no problem. But I've never had a problem with the GTS. I put up a pokemon and check back in a day or two and BOOM, someone gave me what I wanted. But of course using PokeGen is 100x easier anyway.
---
Soulsilver FC: 3180-8615-3680
Platinum FC: 1978-3032-3870
#15ThatKippPosted 4/30/2013 1:37:25 PM
1. Have a list of all trades that match your search results (up to 20 per page, and you can switch pages)
2. Disallow "LF anything illegal" since you can't put anything illegal up FT.
3. 1 and 2 please
---
Official Nate of the Pokemon X board with my pet Medicham and Victreebel
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#16FuneralCakePosted 4/30/2013 1:38:17 PM
Let's not get too optimistic here, people. Remember, Game Freak.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
stab slowly and let it die, this is the best life my money can buy
#17Skull_proPosted 4/30/2013 1:40:16 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
link_15 posted...

That would be so awesome.

Let's say I have an extra Rayquaza. Let's search for who needs one...
Hey! This guy has a Giratina! Sold!

It would still probably only show Pokemon you've seen, thus unless you already have a Giratina, or was lended one for pokedex's sake, you will likely not see a Giratina this way.

Still this is a very good Idea.

The ''Scam'' flag idea is good too.
---
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls
#18Earth_EchidnaPosted 4/30/2013 1:51:53 PM
link_15 posted...

Great idea, that.

I think another idea the GTS needs is a 'refresh' option which will allow you to bring up a whole set of different choices. I'm sick of seeing the same results over and over again, and I think that this would allow someone to refresh until they see a fair trade.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 1335 1407 6427
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies instead! -Official Sandslash of the PMD3 boards