This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List of things we've learned from Pokemon.

#1fallenKlNGPosted 4/30/2013 1:48:21 PM
1. A 10(ish) year old kid can capture, tame, and control God.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#2Axel21xPosted 4/30/2013 1:54:34 PM(edited)
2. Pokegirls are hot.

3. Just because something looks like a dragon doesn't mean it's a dragon.

4. Shorts are comfy and easy to wear.
---
Uchuu ni yume wo... hoshi ni negai wo...
"Yasui! Takai ga, yasui!!"
#3themagicpainmanPosted 4/30/2013 1:54:09 PM
4. Pumping a Pokemon full of unhealthily high amounts of drugs and vitamins makes them love you.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#4EnferolunosPosted 4/30/2013 1:55:57 PM
Mythology
Things about pokemon
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#5DarkDragon386Posted 4/30/2013 1:57:18 PM
That one ton beings and 47 ft beings can safely and happily be snug inside a Pokeball.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#6FuneralCakePosted 4/30/2013 1:57:52 PM
b) I hate everyone and everything.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
stab slowly and let it die, this is the best life my money can buy
#7kirbydude385Posted 4/30/2013 2:00:30 PM
How to pronounce Facade

How to spell Psychic
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
#8fallenKlNG(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 2:19:07 PM
What I learned from Bianca in B/W:

It's apparently not acceptable to kick a Munna a few times for its dream dust thing. However, it IS okay to send out an enslaved animal to beat up the Munna to the point where it's almost unconscious so that you can trap it inside a Pokeball, make it your own enslaved animal, and have it see the light of day only when it's needed to beat up other wild or enslaved animals to the point of unconsciousness, just for entertainment purposes.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#9EnferolunosPosted 4/30/2013 2:21:41 PM
fallenKlNG posted...

It's apparently not acceptable to kick a Munna a few times for its dream dust thing. However, it IS okay to send out an enslaved animal to beat up the Munna to the point where it's almost unconscious so that you can trap it inside a Pokeball, make it your own enslaved animal, and have it see the light of day only when it's needed to beat up other wild or enslaved animals to the point of unconsciousness, just for entertainment purposes.

They're your friends
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#10fallenKlNG(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 2:22:47 PM
Enferolunos posted...
fallenKlNG posted...

They're your friends

Or so we keep telling ourselves...
---