This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List of things we've learned from Pokemon.

#51fallenKlNG(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 11:15:41 AM
You can fly around the world on an unconscious small bat.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#52VegantoKeensPosted 5/2/2013 11:22:09 AM
fallenKlNG posted...
Enferolunos posted...
fallenKlNG posted...
What I learned from Bianca in B/W:

It's apparently not acceptable to kick a Munna a few times for its dream dust thing. However, it IS okay to send out an enslaved animal to beat up the Munna to the point where it's almost unconscious so that you can trap it inside a Pokeball, make it your own enslaved animal, and have it see the light of day only when it's needed to beat up other wild or enslaved animals to the point of unconsciousness, just for entertainment purposes.

They're your friends

Or so we keep telling ourselves...

IMO B/W really hit the sore spot of pokemon. Team Plasma had a very valid point. EVERYONE seems to be in huge denial whenever the subject is brought up by a plasma grunt or N.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#53BoyOfBattlePosted 5/2/2013 11:32:03 AM
smogon are the devil
casual elitists are the devil
you can swallow sludge to transform yourself
---
NO TROLLOING!!! ~game_lover_man
Spurs. "Bat" Manu. Tony Parkour. Tim Duncan "You." we already won.
#54fallenKlNG(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 1:00:54 AM
God and evolution can co-exist.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#55roo10158Posted 5/3/2013 1:07:18 AM
1. slightly disliking a single pokemon = hating pokemon in general (learned that from Pokememes)
---
My opinions on Mass Effect in a nutshell: ME1- great, ME2- masterpiece, ME3- great but underrated. The post-extended cut ending is just fine, but a little weak.
#56Arne83Posted 5/3/2013 1:35:37 AM
Emotionless ice dragons will not try to kill... unless told to do so by an evil nut job.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.