This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Was the secret boss of GSC a complete surprise for you? *Spoilers*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Was the secret boss of GSC a complete surprise for you? *Spoilers*
3 years ago#11
Yup, it was a complete, exciting surprise for me. What was really awesome was that the last Pokemon I beat was Blastoise, so it was my new starter vs. "my" old starter for the finale.
3 years ago#12
Stover46 posted...
From: SpiderLantern | Posted: 4/30/2013 10:18:14 PM | #008
No, I had the Versus Books guide which unfortunately didn't have a pokedex.

That guide didn't spoil Red at all. It just said there's a big surprise waiting at the end of the dungeon with a good luck after it

I know cuz I had that guide. The one with the complete pokedex probably spoiled it

When I get home I will take a picture and post it. His team is there in the Mt Silver section.
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
3 years ago#13
My mind was totally obliterated. I was 10 when I got to Mt. Silver, and the second I talked to Red's sprite and saw "...." And heard the battle music I was like:

3 years ago#14
Nope. I'm all over spoilers as soon as I can find them. That, and I didn't get Silver for a while so I was still playing Blue until about the time Crystal was released.
3 years ago#15
It was. Funny thing, I didn't actually fight or know about him until years later when my friend let me borrow his crystal version so that I could get him passed Snorlax. You see I never actually beat my original gold version because I didn't know where waterfall was.
Ridley: *Adjusts monocole* Why, I've become civilized, my dear Samantha! Anyway, come, sit, have some tea. -Master_Warlord7 Same Time Posts: 8
3 years ago#16
I'm more surprised that Red/Ash became a hermit.
Uchuu ni yume wo... hoshi ni negai wo...
"Yasui! Takai ga, yasui!!"
3 years ago#17
No, because the Internet told me that "Ash is the last boss!".
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
3 years ago#18
I wonder if Gamefreak will do something like that for Pokemon X/Y. They do have the chance to do so, with the worldwide release it would be really hard to be spoiled on something like that. (There are always leaks of course.)
Black 2 : [Marvin] [FC: 0777 2092 3156]
3 years ago#19
It was so long ago since playing my original Silver for the first time... Can't remember if I knew or not. I do remember being excited that you got to face the main character/champion of RBY though.
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315
3 years ago#20
suprising or not it was possibly one of the single most epic things about my childhood
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Was the secret boss of GSC a complete surprise for you? *Spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived