This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got my 2nd Trainer Card Star in Platinum

#1PkmTrainerAbramPosted 4/30/2013 5:18:23 PM
For getting all 50 Flags Underground(NEVER AGAIN). 6 Pokemon away from the 3rd Star, then I just gotta do Contests and the 100 win Streak in the Battle Tower.

The worst is behind me.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(483/493), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493, Rocket Knight Adventures, and Comic Zone(Sega Genesis)
#2SilverSockPosted 4/30/2013 6:07:04 PM
Congratulations. But do beware of the hax tower. The rules of probability need not apply within. You will face Sheer Cold that never misses, Quick Claws that activate every time, critical hits and status that never fails...Good luck.
---
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson
#3TherianReturnsPosted 4/30/2013 6:08:23 PM
lolcontests and lolbattletower; was a cruel mistress for me, but I managed
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#4PkmTrainerAbram(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 11:29:36 PM
Got the 3 star Card.=D

Bonsly was officially the last one required, but Phoine was missing and for some reason I have Chatot registered but it's missing, so I guess Chatot will be the last one required for the living Dex.

Anyway, two stars left.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(483/493), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493, Rocket Knight Adventures, and Comic Zone(Sega Genesis)