This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Schrodeon

#21DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/30/2013 11:10:52 PM
Sound type confirmed

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c3/Schroeder_Piano.jpg
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#22iKhanicPosted 4/30/2013 11:26:18 PM
Signature ability:

Coppenhagen
There is a 50% chance of this pokemon appearing fainted when it is summoned.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#23WindyligthPosted 4/30/2013 11:43:04 PM
kwando1313 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Schrodinger's cat is the only physics-based pokemon idea anyone ever comes up with :/

Right.

Guys, next Pokémon needs to be based off of Quantum Entanglement.

Tangela split evo confirmed.
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#24JuliMizrahi(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 12:09:45 AM
iKhanic posted...
Signature ability:

Coppenhagen

Are you sure that would be Copenhagen and not Heisenberg?

BTW -- Special eevolution method... Eevee evolves upon gaining a level after having fainted at least 50 times, without successfully meeting criteria for any other eevolution.

Other possible names:
Zombieon
Andreon
Ghasteon
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#25KillerMechanoidPosted 5/1/2013 1:58:35 AM
iKhanic posted...
Signature ability:

Coppenhagen

How about:
50% chance of it being Normal type, 50% chance of it being Ghost type when summoned.
#26SocranPosted 5/1/2013 4:39:48 AM
JuliMizrahi posted...
BTW -- Special eevolution method... Eevee evolves upon gaining a level after having fainted at least 50 times, without successfully meeting criteria for any other eevolution.

Nah, it should evolve by putting it in your PC box while it's poisoned, then walking 1,000 steps. It will evolve when you withdraw it from the box.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#27Great_ReapettePosted 5/1/2013 5:59:22 AM
Socran posted...
JuliMizrahi posted...

Nah, it should evolve by putting it in your PC box while it's poisoned, then walking 1,000 steps. It will evolve when you withdraw it from the box.

Or had it already evolved by then?
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#28EnferolunosPosted 5/1/2013 6:42:51 AM
kwando1313 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Schrodinger's cat is the only physics-based pokemon idea anyone ever comes up with :/

Right.

Guys, next Pokémon needs to be based off of Quantum Entanglement.

Maxwell's demon
Lorenz Equations (would be a weather-based butterfly)
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#29JuliMizrahi(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 11:38:38 AM
Enferolunos posted...

Well next time it will be Barkhouser... Dark/Electric type magnetic dog.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#30WindyligthPosted 5/1/2013 4:28:57 PM
What about Einstein?
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.