This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Pokemon is featured in this game?

#1UnbollPosted 4/30/2013 7:57:23 PM
In Pokemon Black and White they reversed it! The white Pokemon was in the black game, and the black Pokemon was in the white one. So will these two games reverse their Pokemon as well? Like will the X be in the Y and the Y in the X?

In other words,

What is the main legendary Pokemon in Pokemon X?
What is the main legendary Pokemon in Pokemon Y?
#2pokemonfreak97Posted 4/30/2013 7:58:38 PM
Well, unless X and Y have some kind of hidden connection to yin and yang like BW did... then no, it'll be Xerneas.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#3WindyligthPosted 4/30/2013 7:59:41 PM
I hope it'll be like gold and silver, where we'll be able to catch the other legendary eventually.
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#4NihiloExistantPosted 4/30/2013 8:18:51 PM
I hope it'll be like gold and silver, where we'll be able to catch the other legendary eventually.

I think Game Freak would rather that you buy both versions, convince a friend to buy the other version, or participate in their online trading service than just give you both legendaries in-game.
---
--
A void, the proud and sinister dream of being nothing, of being always something other than I am.
#5sonictrainerPosted 4/30/2013 8:20:00 PM
Windyligth posted...

We'll most likely get an event like we did with Black and White.
---
The fastest Pokemon trainer alive!
#6KitschgardenerPosted 5/1/2013 1:04:52 AM
Considering precedent, we'll probably get the Z-legendary in both, assuming it's a thing.
#7KillerMechanoidPosted 5/1/2013 1:26:03 AM
Xerneas for X, Yveltal for Y.

Look at the logos of Pokemon X and Y. The X looks like Xerneas' horns, the Y looks like Yveltal's wings and tail. So it's highly likely that these are what each version will get.
#8nightblade_hawkPosted 5/1/2013 1:39:54 AM
My guess is Pokèmn X is getting Xerneas, Pokèmon Y Ylvetal. IMO it wouldn't make sense to swap them this time without the "Black and White = Yin and Yang" Thing.
#9prince_1994Posted 5/1/2013 1:43:45 AM
no.. norse myth simply do not allow this.