This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Heatran: The most common "legendary" in the Pokemon world?

#1Hierarchy225Posted 4/30/2013 8:32:37 PM
This is something I found strange. Heatran is a "legendary" Pokemon, but they have individual genders, and a there's supposedly a ton of them. Its starting to seem like Heatran is about as Legendary as a Volcarona lore wise.
#2Dr Edward RoivasPosted 4/30/2013 8:38:41 PM
It's almost like they decided to make it legendary at the last minute. Probably because of the high stats.
---
Tie it on, in your mind. It's your Noctourniquet.
#3BountyanPosted 4/30/2013 8:39:36 PM
Yeah, Heatran is one of the most unnecessary legendaries ever. They could have just given it a pre-evo or something and made it a regular Pokemon like Volcarona.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#4Iced_ShadowsPosted 4/30/2013 8:41:07 PM
Heck, Volcarona is more worthy of being a legendary than Heatran if you ask me... ignoring the pre-evolution, of course.
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
#5Arne83Posted 4/30/2013 8:41:08 PM
I'll be honest here... I sometimes forget that Heatran is even a legendary Pokemon.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#6yzmanPosted 4/30/2013 8:43:35 PM
Where are people getting that there are lots of them?

I'm not really understanding this topic...heatran fits all of the definitions of a legendary
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#7Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 8:47:12 PM
yzman posted...

I'm not really understanding this topic...heatran fits all of the definitions of a legendary

There are lots of them. Multiple genders usually implies that there's more than one, plus they're found in Sinnoh, AND Unova.

Even in the Pokemon anime there's even a random no name trainer with a Heatran.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8214/trainerr.jpg
#8westontickleePosted 4/30/2013 8:48:04 PM
Heatran is the best legendary ever.
---
People who hate on Queen Jiggs are obvious trolls
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board
#9LexifoxPosted 4/30/2013 8:49:54 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
yzman posted...

There are lots of them. Multiple genders usually implies that there's more than one, plus they're found in Sinnoh, AND Unova.

What about Latios and Latias?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#10Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 8:53:15 PM
westonticklee posted...
Heatran is the best legendary ever.

I never said Heatran is bad. I like Heatran. Its just seems like its a extremely powerful "normal" pokemon. Rather than an outright legendary.

Lexifox posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
yzman posted...

What about Latios and Latias?

Latios, and Latias are ridiculously rare though. Like I said Heatran seems to be pretty common. I wouldn't be surprised if a random npc trainer in Pokemon X, and Y had a Heatran.