This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Heatran: The most common "legendary" in the Pokemon world?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Heatran: The most common "legendary" in the Pokemon world?

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#11
Latias and Latios are found in R/S/E, HG/SS, and BW2.
One of each appears in a movie that ends with a small pack of them appearing.
In the anime, Captain Darkrai had a Latios and a Nurse Joy is shown to have a Latias.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
(message deleted)

User Info: Hierarchy225

Hierarchy225
3 years ago#13
Lexifox posted...
Latias and Latios are found in R/S/E, HG/SS, and BW2.
One of each appears in a movie that ends with a small pack of them appearing.
In the anime, Captain Darkrai had a Latios and a Nurse Joy is shown to have a Latias.

Woah I didn't even know that. Thats some cool info.

User Info: -Zeke-

-Zeke-
3 years ago#14
Remember Baby Lugia? Yeah...
"Official Toy Scraggy of the Pokemon Rumble U board"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)

User Info: Houou10

Houou10
3 years ago#15
the anime doesn't count. There's that trainer that had all 3 Regis, and a trainer with Darkrai, and nobody in the anime raised any eyebrows...

Lexifox
3 years ago#16
On a related note, Articuno has appeared in the Kanto games, Platinum, HG/SS, and XD.

The games show that Brandon caught one.

It's had a cameo in three different movies and played a major role in the second. There's an anime episode that shows it traveling through (one of the characters wants a picture of it), and Nolan shows up with one as his friend in the anime.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

Lexifox
3 years ago#17
Houou10 posted...
the anime doesn't count. There's that trainer that had all 3 Regis, and a trainer with Darkrai, and nobody in the anime raised any eyebrows...

They did, in fact, raise eyebrows. It was a big deal that he had a Darkrai and Latios was a big freakout for everyone. Brandon is shown to be the strongest of the Frontier Brains, as well as the most mysterious, and there's a deal made out of his team.

User Info: EchoPhoenix

EchoPhoenix
3 years ago#18
Lexifox posted...
On a related note, Articuno has appeared in the Kanto games, Platinum, HG/SS, and XD.

I haven't actually played Platinum, but I've heard that it's implied that the Articuno in Platinum is the same one from Kanto. Same deal with the Latios/Latias example.

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
3 years ago#19
My theory is that Heatran was originally going to be the final stage of a second pseudo-legend line in Sinnoh. When they decided to make it legendary instead, they may have just changed its Egg Group and called it a day, which would explain its having a gender.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: SilverSock

SilverSock
3 years ago#20
reaverz posted...
My theory is that Heatran was originally going to be the final stage of a second pseudo-legend line in Sinnoh. When they decided to make it legendary instead, they may have just changed its Egg Group and called it a day, which would explain its having a gender.

That actually makes a lot of sense. In fact, this is probably too much of a stretch, but if you can see Garchomp as a Salamence parallel Heatran looks like it just might work as a Metagross parallel. If it had gotten 2 pre-evolutions, anyways.

Heheh...I like conspiracy theories.
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Heatran: The most common "legendary" in the Pokemon world?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived