This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When are we getting more info??

#1jEr3mYPosted 5/1/2013 1:35:30 AM
I thought we were meant to get more info about Sylveon like 2months ago.... why didn't we!!!

I want more info about the games, damn it!!
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013
#2LightningHawk90Posted 5/1/2013 1:36:35 AM
Can you wait another 2 weeks?
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#3jEr3mY(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 1:38:37 AM
I can but I doubt we'll get more info them... They've said we'd get info next issue but nothing...... so might as well just wait til the games are released... assuming they're not lying about an October release.
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013
#4TheGaijinPosted 5/1/2013 1:50:39 AM
jEr3mY posted...
I can but I doubt we'll get more info them... They've said we'd get info next issue but nothing...... so might as well just wait til the games are released... assuming they're not lying about an October release.

it's a video game, relax
don't hold your breath to know Sylveon type
it won't change much to the grand scheme of things
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#5jEr3mY(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 2:15:41 AM
TheGaijin posted...
jEr3mY posted...

it's a video game, relax
don't hold your breath to know Sylveon type
it won't change much to the grand scheme of things

I'm just curious what its type.... but was more so using that as an example...
---
#6nightblade_hawkPosted 5/1/2013 3:04:27 AM
Probably nothing really. I guess they will be waiting till October.
#7Arne83Posted 5/1/2013 3:05:51 AM
We'll get info soon enough...
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#8Rad_DudesmanPosted 5/1/2013 3:06:21 AM
It's how Nintendo does stuff now.

By not revealing much, they keep fans from setting themselves up for disappointment by getting their expectations too high like they did with Brawl and Twilight Princess.
#9Serebii from SPPPosted 5/1/2013 3:18:13 AM
New game information is always like this. From this month, or more likely next month, the information will start to be more heavy. Patience
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#10Arne83Posted 5/1/2013 3:18:17 AM
Rad_Dudesman posted...
It's how Nintendo does stuff now.

By not revealing much, they keep fans from setting themselves up for disappointment by getting their expectations too high like they did with Brawl and Twilight Princess.

I wasn't disappointed by either of those.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.