This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Know what this game needs?

#1SuperturkeysPosted 5/1/2013 2:34:22 PM
A dark-electric pokemon. Hard to believe this hasn't been done yet but it could be really awesome.
---
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
- Frank Lloyd Wright
#2EnferolunosPosted 5/1/2013 2:34:59 PM
Man, I wish I could say "Luxray would like a word with you"
:/
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3MagikarpRulesPosted 5/1/2013 2:35:40 PM
Not so much that it's needed, but I'd welcome it.
#4Davidk92Posted 5/1/2013 2:38:20 PM
Okay.

What will it be? You can't just say "We need this Pokemon typing" and not offer any examples.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#5EnferolunosPosted 5/1/2013 2:39:00 PM
Davidk92 posted...
Okay.

What will it be? You can't just say "We need this Pokemon typing" and not offer any examples.

An eel
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
#6Davidk92Posted 5/1/2013 2:40:24 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Davidk92 posted...
Okay.

An eel

NOPE. NUH UH. We have the Eelektross line, and this board has made it VERY clear we're not allowed to reuse concepts, no matter HOW good an idea it is.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#7EnferolunosPosted 5/1/2013 2:41:01 PM
Davidk92 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Davidk92 posted...
Okay.

An eel

NOPE. NUH UH. We have the Eelektross line, and this board has made it VERY clear we're not allowed to reuse concepts, no matter HOW good an idea it is.

FINE
Gimme a sec
---
#8Superturkeys(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 2:41:44 PM
just googled 'dark electric pokemon' and this came up. http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/114/9/9/joltayena__dark_electric_by_theblazingk-d4xgpyl.png
Pretty good possibilities here.
---
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
- Frank Lloyd Wright
#9SpiderLanternPosted 5/1/2013 2:46:16 PM
How about a baboon. They are fast and can be quite mean. Dark and electric would make sense.
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
#10EnferolunosPosted 5/1/2013 2:47:17 PM
An anole
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/61/Anolis_polylepis%2C_Costa_Rica.JPG

Or perhaps a tasmanian devil

I dunno
The possibilities are endless
---